Chapter One !

Eloise's POV

    Eloise's POV

     It was a sunny day outside, which was evident when my dad had pulled my curtains open. Yelling something about it being recording day. To be fair, I knew what day it was. I just didn't want to get up. Letting out a groan I got up from my bed, and started getting ready for the day. 'Come on' I thought as I looked at the clock which showed 7:30 A.M. groaning I walked to the kitchen looking at my dad "Okay, one I said the plane didn't take off till 1:30. Two, what's for breakfast." My dad chuckled, you know one of those dad chuckles when he knew he did what he wanted done, and looked at me "pancakes." Was the answer given. Nodding to myself I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone posting a update to Twitter and scrolling through the feed to see what everyone else was talking about. Which was the usual someone doing something stupid, getting cancelled, and a random ad here and there. Puffing out my cheeks I went back to the kitchen sat down and ate my finished pancakes, before grabbing my carry on and suitcase and walked towards the door actively shoving a charger into the carry on. "I'm gonna go ahead and head out! See you when I get back dad! Love you!" I called over my shoulder and walked out to my car. The two have never been good at parting ways, so that was the normal goodbye for the two when they left town or when they were going somewhere else in California. When I got in and started my video with the intro. The simple "Hey guys it's Eloise, and today..." You know the laying out where your going, what your doing there, and what your hoping to find. Considering she hadn't left for the airport yet she made a stop at a coffee shop picked up a coffee and started driving to the airport. Where she paid to park her car, grabbed her suitcase and carry on and walked to the area her gate was and started the process of even being allowed on the plane. After a long wait she finally sat down in her seat waiting for her plane to be called so she could board. The plane she was going to be boarding was flying to Massachusetts, where she'd rent a car and drive to a town called Fall River, which held a interesting history. The blonde, which was freshly dyed, boarded the plane when her row was called, she put her suitcase in the compartment and sat in her designated seat. Where she put her headphones in and buckled the belt. She'd been on many plane rides so she knew what to do and what they would discuss so she didn't deem it necessary to listen, although she did take one earphone out to listen so that the flight attendant didn't get mad. Once they had finished talking, she popped the headphone back in and closed her eyes. She was always a nervous flyer. She hated heights. It was never the plane itself. Statistically your safer in a plane than a car. Which she found strange but nevertheless she believed it. After a long 4 and half hour flight the blonde exited the plane, got her luggage and rented a car. To which was another hour drive before she reached the hotel near Fall River, that she had already paid for in advance. Simple to say it was late by the time she got to the hotel. Once she got in the room, she dropped her luggage at the end of the bed. Changed and went to sleep. The girl planned to go to the location tomorrow. So she wasn't worried about sleeping through the night. Unknowingly to her, there were two other youtubers two doors down from her who had the same plans as her, to go to the same place as her.

————————————————————

Yes I know it's short! But it's 3 AM and i'm tired so here's the first, poorly written chapter!

Where is she going? What's in Massachusetts? Who are the two youtubers? (Pffft we all know 💀)

Anyways! Enjoy!