Chapter Two !

Eloise's POV

Eloise's POV

Waking up to my alarm, was annoying as always but I knew it was going to be a good and long day. Getting up I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Which consisted of using the bathroom, doing a minimal amount of makeup, and getting dressed for the day. Deciding to do my hair in a pigtail half up half down style. Walking out of the bathroom I grabbed my keys, hotel key, phone, camera and wallet I left the hotel room locking the door behind me. Getting in my car, I set the camera up. Pressing record.

"Hey guys! So clearly we are on our way to the new location. Drum roll please.... Lizzie Borden's House! In Fall River, Massachusetts. Now for those of you who do not know what or who Lizzie Borden is I will fill you in."

Her eyes roamed the parking lot, spotting a blonde and brunette male leave their room and to their car. Furrowing her brows as she kind of recognizes them but she couldn't place where she turned back to the camera.

"Sorry got distracted. Anyways, Lizzie Borden was this girl born on July 19th, 1860. She had an older sister who by the way I couldn't find much about. She was suspected of murdering her father and step mother in 1892 along with Bridget Sullivan. Neither were arrested for the murders. She went to trial and that trial became a national sensation. Lizzie was born to a well-off man named Andrew Borden, he was reputedly dour and parsimonious. As well as really wealthy. Which was kind of why Lizzie and her older sister were always at odds with him and their step-mother. On a Thursday morning, August 4th, 1892, Andrew came home and settled on the couch for a nap, and around 11:15 AM the next morning Lizzie, according to her testimony, discovered her father dead on the couch. Repeatedly struck on the head with a sharp object, Upstairs his wife was found dead, with even more brutal and fatal injuries than her father. Examinations had concluded the wife had died before Andrew the following night. Lizzie didn't really help herself in the trail, there was a ton of one off evidence but was never really questioned. It was found that on August 3rd Lizzie had tried to buy a poison, and a few days later was alleged to have burned her dress. now, Bridget Sullivan who was also a suspect in the case was spotted leaving the home with a unidentified parcel. no weapon was found besides a axe found in the basement which was suspected. Lizzie was arrested and tried for both murders in 1893 but was acquitted, considering the evidence was just circumstantial. Although, she was ostracized by the public after the trial. Lizzie continued to live in Fall River till she died in 1927."

The blonde paused the recording and started her car backing out to start the drive to the Borden House. Her eyes staying on the road. Eloise eventually got there and parked her car in a parking spot. Grabbing her stuff she got out of the car and walked towards the house to meet with the guide. Who had informed her there was two other people joining them on the tour. She was also informed they were also youtubers. Which had peaked her interest, this would be the first time she had ran into youtubers while she was doing a video. Nerves and excitement flowed through her body. So they waited. 5 minutes later Sam and Colby had arrived. Her eyes had widened. As excitement filled her body, the nerves flushing away.

Eloise watched as Sam was the first to approach the guide, and talked to her. Her face contorted to a happy smile when Sam was pointed to her. She took a few steps towards them, her hand reaching out. "Hi, i'm Eloise i'm a big fan!" She greeted, and felt Sam's hand clasps around hers in a shake. "Hey, it's always great to meet a fan! What brings you to the Borden House?" Sam asked. So she explained that she was also a youtuber and that she was hear to explore and learn more about the 'paranormal' world. She was a bit of a skeptic but nonetheless loved providing the content for her viewers.

One thing she knew. Sam, Colby, and her were in for a long night.

————————————————————

Authors note: Ahhhh an update! Sorry I've been busy!!! I hope you enjoy

Authors note: Ahhhh an update! Sorry I've been busy!!! I hope you enjoy. Ignore any spelling mistakes if there are any...

edited : 29/04/2024