Chapter Three !

Lizzie Borden House 6:00 p

Lizzie Borden House 6:00 p.m.

Nobody's POV

As Eloise and Sam talked the guides got everything they needed together. They prepared the way the were going to deliver the information, and also how they were going to do the tour. Colby finally made his way up to Eloise and Sam to which he greeted Eloise in a similar manner as Sam did. He was happy and excited to meet a fan and a fellow youtuber who was interested in the paranormal. As taboo as it was. Eloise smiled towards Sam and Colby.

"It's still surprising to me that the one time I actually go somewhere far from home I meet two people who actually introduced me and interested me to this world." Eloise stated, she was jittery, I mean who wouldn't be in the presence of someone who inspired you to do what you do now. Although, it wasn't just them. It was the Ghost Adventures, she'd stay up late watching episode after episode. Was it a premature crush on Zac? She'd never say but here she was, happy and excited.

Sam glanced at Colby as he nodded. "Well we are surprised too, we had it scheduled for a while that we are were going to be here. Especially considering we are planning to do an overnight. They never mentioned another person joining along. Not that we are mad. The more the merrier." He smiled at Eloise. Keeping a calm and kind composer. He admired the girls excitement. It was similar to his and Colby's. Colby nodded along to what Sam was saying. He himself was looking around their area. Waiting for Stas, Kat, and Amanda to get there. Colby was surprised Katrina was still coming considering Sam and her had just broke up a couple months ago. Their reasoning being they grew apart. No story behind it.

Eloise smiled at them and nodded as she pulled her jacket tighter around herself.  A nervous expression crossing her face. The Lizzie Borden story always made her curious, considering there was all this evidence yet they couldn't convict anyone of the murders. She was hoping to get a ton of evidence to prove the paranormal and to also help show Lizzie's side of the story outside of the trials. Someone had to know who killed Andrew and his wife and her bet was on Lizzie, her sister, or Bridget Sullivan. The blonde thought it over and was trying to figure out what time tonight she'd be leaving, not wanting to intrude on Sam and Colby's filming.

"Do you want me to see if I can come tomorrow night? So that i'm not in y'all's way or anything?" The blonde girl quickly asked, her eyes meeting Sam's.

With a shake of his head, Colby quickly denied. "No you're also scheduled to be here and i'm sure we can work around each other. Maybe we can make this a collaboration. You on our video and us on yours." He stated, his eyes going to Sam who showed no signs of disagreement.

Eloise nodded as she smiled "that could work, if you're both okay with it?" Seeing no signs of disagreement, the three started to discuss how they were going to do this. How the videos were going to come out. When they'd be posted. All of that.

Almost a hour later the other girls arrived, introductions were done and they officially started the tour. Eloise's and their cameras rolling. The girl was more on the silent side, not asking questions till the guides were done talking and only after Sam and Colby got their questions asked and answered.

Present

"So guys," she turned the camera towards herself. "If you haven't figured it out yet, we have some guests on this episode...." She turned the camera towards the boys. "Sam and Colby! Plus their friends Kat, Stas, and Amanda!" Eloise spoke excitedly barely able to hold her excitement in. The blonde was bubbly and known for her bursts of excitement. She stepped further away from the group so she could talk to the camera alone. "This is like... A dream.. Meeting two of the people who inspired me to do this... To continue filming and especially to pursue the paranormal."

She looked at the camera, a small smile adjourning her face. "I mean what is the chances that I go to the same exact place that Sam and Colby are filming?" The blonde was jittery and was ranting. 

Needless to say she was excited for the night to come.

————————————————————

Authors note : how do I make this better? I don't know

Authors note : how do I make this better? I don't know. Will I figure it out? Possibly. Also how do y'all like Eloise? Her faceclaim? Of course your welcome to imagine someone else if you do not like Dove Cameron. Feedback is encouraged and welcomed! Also slander or hate of any kind towards Katrina isn't tolerated. :)

Added Characters : Katrina Stuart , Stas , Amanda

Published : 29/04/2024