Chapter 4

(Listen guys I know zayn left and all but he's still going to be in the story. Sorry. Ok. Byeee)

I walked to the bed and sat down. I looked at my phone and saw it was at 2% so I searched for the power outlet. Eventually I found it and plugged my phone in.

I heard a light tap at my door and shouted come in.

"How do you like your room? Anything you don't like?" Harry or was it zayn said.

"Um..the walls are a little to my disliking," I muttered shyly.

"Ok! We'll get those changed in no time! Anything for you! Anything else?"

"Uhm which one are you? I'm sorry I'm kinda bad with names." I responded shyly, surprised when I didn't get beaten for being so forgetful.

"Haha no problem. I'm Harry. But not Harry Potter. I'm Harry Styles." He replied cheekily. they must want me to get comfortable here before they abuse me.

"Hmm. Harry Styles," I said letting the name fall from my lips, "sounds familiar." I instantly thought he was one of my several abusing guardians I have had.

"Haha ya. Well I'll let you be. We'll be downstairs if you need anything. just come down whenever you feel comfortable. I nodded trying not to shake.

The memories hit me.

~FLASHBACK~

*slap* "You dirty slut. You're just a rotten little orphan. You deserve to die" James said, pushing me down the stairs. I landed with a thud, I heard a crack. I stayed there for a while, then I heard a zipper being unzipped. my breath caught in my throat and James threw me into the bed, handcuffing me. He slapped me hard. I squeezed my eyes shut and forced myself to shut down. Not having to feel the pain of the world

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I woke up shaking, my face tearstained. I laid with my face buried in my pillow.

I heard a knock at my door and I quickly rubbed my face and sat up straight, "yes?" I said my voice cracking a little.

"Dinners gonna be ready in 10 minutes." Liam said walking away. I quickly scrubbed at my face until the tears were gone. Good I looked perfectly normal. 10 minutes had gone by and I slowly followed the smell.

I wandered around the ginormous house blindly. Where in the world is the eating area?! At least the kitchen!

After a few minutes of following the smell I ended up in the kitchen. No one was in there, but the food was so I figured they'd be coming back. I stood there for a few minutes but nothing happened. I decided to walk around until I found someone.

I walked into the family room I guess, "ah! There you are we couldn't find you anywhere! But that's okay! You're here now! We're eating outside. Then we have to show you something cool!" Louis send enthusiastically. I nodded shyly following him onto the backyard porch. The backyard was beautiful. There was a big pool with a water slide and waterfall. There was a barbecue and a fence with a gate leading to a deck. Then pass the deck there was a beautiful wilderness with only a few trees. I gaped at the beautiful setting.

"This is beautiful," I said still in awe. I heard him chuckle then he took me onto the deck. There was a table already set.

"Take a seat anywhere. It really doesn't matter," Harry said, placing the food on the table. I quietly sat at the corner of the table where only one person would have the burden of sitting next to me. Soon all the boys were outside putting food on their plate. I really don't know what it is. I put a little on my plate, covering about half of the plate. I slowly ate my food, scared it was drugged.

"So Ally do you like animals?" Zayn asked trying to break the awkward silence. Who the fūck doesn't like animals?

"What type of question is that? Of course I like animals!" I replied.

"That's great tomorrow we are getting a pet of your choice." Harry said, finishing the food on his plate. My stomach did a happy dance and I quickly finished my food. I was still hungry but I didn't feel like eating because I'm fat enough. I couldn't believe they were actually getting me a pet! I hope I can get a dog. I sighed remembering my last dogs. I wonder how they're doing.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?! You should eat more! You're skinny as a stick!" Niall said putting more food on his plate. I mentally laughed.

"No I'm not hungry." I muttered quietly, picking up my plate and following Harry to the kitchen. I tried to help him with the dishes.

"What are you doing? You should go finish unpacking! Don't do the dishes. That's my job. Not yours!" Harry said. I blushed, embarrassed.

"I finished packing already." I said. He gasped as if he was offended.

"Hmm...let me go see." I was kinda confused. What in the world was he planning on finding in my room. It's not like I do drugs. Or do I? No I'm pretty sure I don't do drugs.

He walked into my closet and I thought he was gonna pass out, "What is this?" He said pointing to my clothes.

"Uh..my clothes...." I said looking at him like he was insane.

"This is it?! Omg we are going shopping right now. Forget the dishes! SHOPPING SPREE!" He sounded like a little girl to be honest.

"No I'm fine. I got all the clothes I need." I said shyly, not wanting them to waste a dime on me.

"Ever heard the saying 'that's surviving not living," I nodded my head yes, "well girl, with this many clothes I don't even know how you're surviving! Let alone living!" I just stood there like an idiot, remembering my closet before my parents passed away and I got put in that lame ass orphanage. I smiled slightly and agreed to go shopping.

We all piled into the car except Liam and Niall, they wanted to stay home. Harry was driving and Louis was next to him in the passenger seat. So I was left next to Zayn. I heard Harry and Louis whispering up front but I couldn't make out a word.

"OMG," Louis exclaimed turning around to face me, "YOU ONLY HAVE A QUARTER OF YOUR CLOSET FILLED UP!" Louis yelled, making me flinch.

"Uhm ya" I murmured.

"And here I felt bad thinking it wasnt big enough." Zayn said thoughtfully. Where did they think I came from? The Kardashians?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm.... I wonder what's going to happen during this shopping spree... maybe some drama. Maybe not. Nah definitely drama.
Sorry it was on hold for so long school just took up so much of my free time. Sorry. But I'm back. Maybe another update tonight. But definitely twice every week. If you like vote and comment! Also I would love it if you would suggest this to all your fellow directioners! And 5SOS is coming into the story soon. Just warning you. So maybe also let the 5sos fam know. Okayyy bye. Until next time, BLAHHH I'm weird I know