[5] telly's 21

»happY biRthdAy to yoUU! hAppy birThday to you! HaPpy birthDay Dear telLy! Happy birthday to youUuU!!« alyssa woke up to karl and noah singing at 8am. They busted in her room with a cake in karls hands and confetti, that were soon on the bed and all over the floor, in her brothers hands.

»good morning to you too« she smiled and fixed her hair. She sat up and the two sat on the bed beside her. Karl put the box with the cake on her lap and she immediately started laughing. »wait i need to take the picture«

»thank you guys so much« she put the cake on the nightstand and hugged both of them »you guys are amazing«

»okay now get up, get dressed, because we are taking you shopping!« karl said »but-« »you said nothing fancy or big. This is not fancy, not big.« he smiled and pulled foolish behind him as he left the room.

right after breakfast, which for alyssa was cake, the pretty trio went to the mall. There was no sign of sapnap and telly was more than okay with that.

The first thing they did when they came to the mall was find a build a bear so foolish and karl could build her a stuffed animal. Karl chose a green frog and foolish chose a shark themed hoodie to put on it. alyssa loved it and named her 'bia'. Right after they went to sephora, where the other two let her chose as much stuff as she wanted. Even though it seemed like a great oppertunity, she didn't spend more than $40. after, they went to a couple clothing and shoe stores, aswell as the apple store where alyssa bought herself a new macbook. By then it was already 2pm so the group decited to go to a not-so-fancy restaurant.