[8] party

»noah fucking brown get the fuck back here« alyssa ran after her brother that had her phone in his hand.

»uuu who do you have on snap?« he ran around the kitchen counter. »bitches, not that you know what those are« she ran after him. »too far!« he jumped over the couch.

»what's going on here« karl and sapnap walked downstairs laughing. »karlll please get the phone from him« karl than chuckled and ran after his friend aswell. when foolish ran by sapnap, he took the phone from his hands. »who's justin« he looked at the guy's name that noah was about to text. Before he could do anything, alyssa snatched her phone from his hands. »none of your goddamn buisness« she walked to the kitchen »im gonna make lunch«

She took some pasta from the pantry and ingredients to make the sauce from the fridge. When she was boiling water for the pasta nick walked in the kitchen.

»soo... justin« »fuck off nick« he scoffed and took a moster out of the fridge, walking back to the other three.

While alyssa was making the sauce everyone kind of appeared in the kitchen. Karl was trying to help her, walking around the kitchen and the other two were sitting on the stools by the kitchen island. »so what time are we suppost to leave« foolish looked up from his phone. »leave for where?« alyssa asked as she finished making the sauce.

»a friend i went to highschool with, he moved here, is throwing a party and said to bring people« karl explained »you should come with« when he said that sapnap looked up with an 'are you serious' look.

»yeah with this thing? No thanks« she pointed at nick.

»can you guys get over yourselfs and go to one party without all of the bickering and fighting« noah sighed.

»oh i can do this amazingly by ignoring him. He's the one that starts shit« she took out the plates and cutlery and put them on the table. »make the table please« she looked at her brother. He sighed but did it anyways. »so what time am i suppost to be ready« she looked at karl and he ran over with a bright smile, hugging and spinning her around.

The group ate food and than everyone went to do their own thing. Alyssa went to take an everything shower, sapnap went to take a nap and karl worked on a video idea with foolish. An hour before the group had to leave, alyssa picked her outfit and started doing her hair and makeup.

»noah!« she called for her brother to tie her top. »im in the shower!« she heard a muffled voice from the bathroom. »karl?« she waited for a responce »karl?!«

»he had to go to the store 'cuz we're out of moster« sapnap walked out of his room, towards hers. »do you... need help?« he was now leaning on her door frame, looking at her neck, where there were two string waiting to be tied up.

»fine come here« he walked into her room and stood behind her, infront of her mirror. She raised her hair and looked at him in the mirror. He took a string with each of his hands and glanced at the girl in the mirror. When he saw that she was looking at him he wanted to break the eye contact, but he didn't. he looked at her while tying her top. The two spoke in a lower voice »c-can you also-« »mhm« he lowered his hands to the two strings that fell by her sides, his fingers touching her bare skin while he took them in his hands. He broke the eye contact and looked down, tying the strings slowly »is that okay?« he looked back at her »a little more« he nodded and tied them up. »im gonna get dressed« he almost whispered while looking at her and still keeping his hands on her back, now resting on her hips. She nodded and he left the room without saying anything alse.

What the actual fuck just happened.