chapter 29

All of them are now outside of Hayeon's house, Hayeon locks the door first before going near the others. "Let's go?" She suggests, the rest of them nodded and began walking their way to their school.

At school

They began entering the school building when apparently they heard loud screams, shouts approaching them.

"JEONGWOO!"

"HARUTO!"

"TAESAN!"

"LEEHAN"

"Oh no" Taesan uttered before sighing in defeat,
students (girls) started screaming their names while going near them, they began pushing eachother which causes the girls to stumble since they wanted to go near the boys.

"What the hell" Eunha mumbled whie getting pushed out by one of the fan girls of 'them', The 4 girls are finally free from the disaster.

"Oh my gosh, why are they so aggressive, now my outfit is crumbled" Seorin says while fixing her clothes, "You know them" Hayeon remarked.

"Aish, let's go? We might be late for Mr. Ha's class" Jurim asked, "Yeah, let's go" Eunha nodded. The 4 of them are now walking leaving the 4 boys alone with their fan girls.

The girls turned their heads at the boys before laughing "Hey hey!" The boys mouthed asking for help, Jurim mouthed sorry while the rest just laughed, and leaving the boys happily.

"Omg" Seorin muttered before laughing again while covering her mouth with both of her hands, "This is so funny, they look like kids asking for help" Eunha added, the 4 of them continued laughing while heading their way to Mr. Ha's class.

[ Time has skipped, at Mr. Han's class ]

"Alright.. is everyone ready for our next lesson for this semester?" he asked, which caused the rest of the students to say 'Yes' with no enthusiasm. "Oh c'mon, Physics isn't that bad, well yeah.. I noticed some of your grades with my subject, but you'll enjoy it though" he smiled, before looking at the book he just flipped.

"Okay, anyway... Oh right, please turn your book to page 178-345, answer the questions that is needed to be answered" everyone groaned in annoyance, "Now, you're groaning, I'll give you all deduction points" he raises one of his brows while holding the book.

"We take that back, we love your subject Mr. Ha, forget what we did a while ago" one of the students ( Ni-ki ) said before laughing awkwardly while flipping the pages rapidly.

"Alright, then" he nodded before looking back at the book while smiling secretly, "Just tell me when you are done" he says before sitting down.