Mixtape Love [Harry Styles]

Who knew a simple mixtape could help find an unbearable love?

Violet , has the stubborn personality that no one can ever compare to .

But what happens when Violet is forced to go to a concert with her little sister, Cece? And with a sister like Cece, you'd think they are strangers if their walking on the streets. 

Cece is the perky , energtic and bubbly 12 year old. Which fangirls just by seeing One Direction on tv. So what happens when Violet is forced to go to a concert with her little sister, Cece?

Harry Styles has been bored of all the cougars, fakes that have been thrown in his face forced to date them. He is just fed up , and is still on that mission to find his so-called ''princess''. He wanted to date someone new. Someone that wasnt like the others. Singing Gotta Be You whilst watching the beautiful girl reflect in his eyes was only a simple dream for him. But when reality comes to life and worlds collided.

Harry needs to know her name , and when he hears her melodic voice backstage singing that original song, he needed to know her and fast. He went into the direction of her voice, but she was gone. 

Harry is unfortunatly bumped out , but that 'aint stopping him from finding her. He puts on a competition , and not just any compition but a singing one. In dreams to find this girl.

Will he ever find this mysterious brunette?

 Or is it just one of those happy never afters?

They say the start of something amazing , starts with a simple ''what if'.'

So what if they never collide once again?

Mixtapes can rewind..so can their love rewind also with them?

Can it all be just one joke?

Mixtape Love .

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ xIᴛsOᴜʀNᴜᴛᴇʟʟᴀ