Prolog

"Drowning, the feeling of being wet, my limited abilities and my exhausted body...is that what people who drown and fall to the bottom of the sea always feel? It looks even scarier than the stories mother has told me..."

(POV Narrator)

Is it a little girl? how old do you think she is? why is she sleeping in the middle of nowhere? is she lost? sent here? ...Destiny....?

-0-

A girl woke up from her sleep, her face covered with worry and anxiety, was she having a bad dream earlier? it could be. Nightmares are always the worst...

The girl looked up at the sky. white, the sky is white, why the sky is white? Her vision was blurry, she had just woken up from her deep sleep.

Her vision began to clear, and her mind began to clear. She was surprised, then tried to sit up to take a better look around him. Her body was weak, but she had enough energy to help her body sit where she was right now.

She managed to sit up. She saw clearly her surroundings, everything was white, there wasn't any color at all! except for her wavy brown hair and white cream skin. She wasn't wearing shoes and her dresses are white.., but that didn't matter, right?

'I'm... me...?', she thought. but is that all? the fact that she was the only living being here and existed in this strange world!?

'Is it...a dream?'
She rubbed her eyes, it didn't work.
She shook her head, dizzying her into a lying position again, it didn't work.
The last step, she pinched her cheeks, so hard that her cheeks turned red....that didn't work either.

'The pain would always bring me out of my dreams' that was what she hoped. considering she always did that when she had a bad dream, that's what her mother always said when...

wait, Mother..? MOTHER! With all her strength again, she sat up, almost toppled forward by the force. She still couldn't stand up, her strength was still running out and she needed to collect it first. She looked around, trying to find the person she was looking for and luckily she remembered at this moment, her mother.

"Mum! MOM!", she shouted very loudly. There wasn't a single echo that returned her scream, which meant she wasn't in a cave or anything like that. She knew she shouldn't cry, she was a strong little woman, and would always say to herself like that. A strong little woman, wouldn't her mother be happy when she found out that her daughter was that strong?

-0-

Screams were heard. Even though he was a small child, the horns on top of his head with the little rings around his horns (like Saturn's planetary rings) had never seen this person nor detected it in the past. the territory of this place which he memorized would not be wrong. His pale blue hair was slightly curly covering his eyes, maybe he really should get a haircut..

He knew that voice, the voice of a newcomer! and Mother? What is mother? These little questions disturbed his little mind. He ran towards the sound.

Ah! new person!

[Narrator : Sorry, this is only the first chapter, enjoy the prologue story! and wait for the first chapter! See you]

[-Don't forget to press the subsc- uh wait, this isn't YouTube :'), sorry, forgot guys...]