Chapter 2

Rose woke up early that morning. She sat up and looked at her surroundings. A smile creeped its way on her face as she saw Logan, Finn and Colin snoring in Logan's bed. She sniffed at her clothes, pulled a disgusted face. She walked up to Logan's dresser and took out one of his shirts. She removed her own clothes and trew on the shirt. Then she walked over to the kitchen and decided to make them breakfast. After a while she heard someone waking up. She looked over and saw Logan climbing out of the bed.

'Morning Rose' he said.

'Goodmorning Logan' 

'What are you making?' he asked.

'Waffles. I've made a pot of coffee if you want some?' she answered.

'Mmm, that might help with this massive headache of mine'

Logan walks over to the coffee and fills two cups, handing one over to Rose, knowing that her inner Gilmore needed it. Meanwhile both started Colin and Finn showing signs of life. After a few sips of coffee Rose began cutting up fruits. 

'Rise and shine, idiots' she called out to the two boys. 'Breakfast is ready' 

She grabbed some plates as they tried to quickly get out of bed and rush to the kitchen, which was hard because of the hangover. When they got there, Logan already had his plate and sat on the couch, Colin and Finn joined him shortly after. 

'Why don't you come sit and eat with us, love?' Finn asked.

'Just got to clean up the waffle iron, I don't want to start a fire' she joked. Once she finished cleaning, she picked up her plate and coffee and walked over to the couch. Before she could sit down, Finn pulled her onto his lap.

The three boys all waited to see how she reacted. Rose seemed to think, and then she shrugged and started eating her food.