chapter 18

Murtasim was very eager to meet meerab, and highly tensed about her health, on reaching hospital he met Maa begum..

Murtasim: Maa saheb , what happened to meerab..

Maa begum: she is fine now, yesterday she was feeling nausea whole day and by night she got unconscious,  so waqas and naurez immediately admitted her , and what we got a surprise here..

Murtasim : What surprise..? Please don't create suspense.. Tell me what is matter..

Before she could say anything, doctor appeared..

Murtasim rushed towards doctor..

Murtasim: doctor how is my wife and our child..

Doctor : your wife is fine and about your child , what should I say they surprised as, actually you are going to have twins...

Murtasim had a full blown smile and very happy..

Doctor : now you have to take care of your wife much more, as her body is weak , she has to take a good diet and right now rest more as her body is not ready for twins..

Murtasim: there is no risk to her life right..?
Because she is most important for me..

Doctor was surprised to see his concern for his wife, this man is in too much love with his wife, who is more worried about his wife's health than children..

Doctor : dont worry, just take care of her diet and rest, she will be fine, every woman has to face this period but support and love of husband makes this journey simple, and in case of meerab I know she will do it..

Saying this she left...

Murtasim had no words to express, he was on cloud nine..

With time meerab was having most difficult time with murtasim as he was not allowing her to get down from bed ,except for washroom and daily chores, and that to he remains With her most of the time, she was feeling as if she was the first woman on earth who became pregnant,  but murtasim khan didn't listen to anyone..

On other side marium gave birth to baby boy, who is apple  of everyone's eye,  but meerab is not allowed to pick him up due to murtasim,  and for that reason she remained angry with him for long time..

It was ninth month for meerab, and more than her murtasim was nervous,  she was consoling him all the time that no need to panic and they all three will be fine..

When meerab went into labour,  murtasim khan clearly instructed doctors that nothing should happen to his wife...

After nine hours of labour meerab gave birth to two beautiful daughters..

Murtasim was into tears seeing his two beautiful daughters..

He prayed to God that whatever wrong he  has done in life should should not affect his daughters future....

But Destiny has others plans...

The end for first season..