No#25

Third person's POV
Sunghoon was cooking when he felt to arms around his waist.
He smiled as he knew who it was.
Sunghoon: good morning my love.
Sunoo: good morning hoonie hyung.
Sunghoon: are you hungry, baby?
Sunoo nodded which sunghoon could feel as sunoo right cheek was sticking to his back.
Sunoo: I'll go and sit.
Sunghoon: okay love.
With sunoo went and sat on the chair waiting for sunghoon to come.
After a few minutes sunghoon came with toasted bread, bacon, and eggs.
Sunoo: looks delicious.
Sunghoon: it is but not as delicious as my body.
Sunoo: hyung why do you always have to bring in our bodies like what is wrong with you.
Sunghoon: I'm just telling a fact.
Sunoo: whatever I wanna eat peacefully so stop talking nonsense.
Sunghoon: ok my love.
Sunghoon and sunoo then ate there food.
After they were done eating.
Sunoo: hyung let's go on a date.
Sunghoon: we went on one a few days ago.
Sunoo: pleaseee.
Sunghoon: sunoo I don't wanna go outside.
Sunoo: why.
Sunghoon: cuz I don't like going outside let's just stay home and do something.
Sunoo: ayee hyung your life is so boring let's go somewhere I wanna go to a party.
Sunghoon: which party?
Sunoo: any, do you know someone who might be throwing a party.
Sunghoon: hmmm oh yeah one of my friend is throwing a birthday party for her girlfriend.
Sunoo: yeahh that's great let's go there.
Sunghoon: but I told her I won't be able to come though.
Sunoo: ugh why??
Sunghoon: cuz I'm lazy to get dressed and go to a party plus seeing new faces pisses me off and loud music make me feel dizzy and nauseous.
Sunoo: hyung getting ready and taking pictures is so fun and seeing new people is so exciting you get meet them, you get to make new friends, you get to know a new personality and loud music is the best part in a party you get to jump around and have fun, you get to scream the lyrics with your friends and sing along, you get to dance and just have fun. Hyung you are never gonna have fun you never allow yourself to enjoy stuff please tell you friend that you are coming pleaseee.
Sunghoon: you sound just like her.
Sunoo: well she sounds great if I sound like her.
Sunghoon: fine I'll tell her that I'm coming with my boyfriend.
Sunoo: what's her name.
Sunghoon: jang wonyoung.
Sunoo: wait jang wonyiung the famous model.
Sunghoon: yeah.
Sunoo: woww I'm a huge fan of her I have always wanted to meet her in real life.
Sunghoon: well your meeting her now.
Sunoo: YEAHH hyung we have to go I reallyyyy want to meet her oh my god it's one of my dreams to meet her.
Sunghoon: well you are meeting her today, I'm gonna tell her that we are coming.
Sunoo: okiee.

After a few hour both of them got ready to go.

(Sunghoon's clothes)