No#35

Third person's POV
Sunghoon sat on his seat in his class.
Sunghoon: I'm so done with everything.
Yuna: why, what happened
Sunghoon: shut the fuck up yuna.
Yuna: I just want to help.
Sunghoon: you seriously want to help.
Yuna nodded.
Sunghoon: send jay here i want to sit with him.
Yuna: in the middle of class.
Sunghoon: the teacher isn't looking Gere just quickly go in the back and send that bitch over here.
Yuna: fine.
Yuna went back and sended jay.
Jay: dude what the fuck.
Sunghoon: something fucking bad happened.
Jay: oh my god what now.
Sunghoon: sunoo was talking and laughing with that bitch again. The one who tried ruin our reletionship.
Jay: whats wrong in that.
Sunghoon: what wrong what wrong is that he might be planning something again and is sunoo blind that bitch just made us break up and he is still friends with.
Jay: I don't know how to fix this mess but all I can say is that sunoo isn't that dumb maybe something happened or maybe it was because of something else.
Sunghoon: I don't know.
Jay: just don't break up again.
Sunghoon: I won't cuz I know I can't live without him for a minute.
Jay: then if your upset with him then just ignore him.
Sunghoon: wtf do you mean.
Jay: just like maybe go on a small date and whenever he says something or talks ignore him and give him a called should but do talk to him a little just like dry msgs.
Sunghoon: exactly thanks for the help.
Jay: any time.
Jay was about to go but sunghoon stopped him.
Sunghoon: just sit with me I don't wanna sit with that bitch.
Jay: fine.

*Time skip*

After school.
Sunoo and sunghoon were in the car.
Sunoo: hyung where are we going.
Sunghoon: the beach. *sunghoon said in a cold tone*
Sunoo: but the beach us that way.
Sunghoon: where going to another one. *sunghoon said in a cold voice*
Sunoo: okay.
They reached a beach which was quite far away.
Sunoo: hyung did you bring me to the end of seoul.
Sunghoon: no.
Sunoo: okay But no one here.
Sunghoon just ignored sunoo and walked towards the water
Sunoo was confused because sunghoon's new behavior.
Sunghoon started walking near the water ignoring sunoo.
Sunoo ran towards sunghoon and started walking next to him.
Sunghoon didn't bother looking at sunoo or talking to him.
There was an awkward silence between them.
Sunoo held sunghoon hand but sunoo took his hand away from his nad put both of his hands in his pockets.
Sunoo angrily pouted and wrapped his hands around sunghoon's arm.
Sunoo: hoonie hyungieee.
*sunoo said shaking sunghoon's arm with his hands*
Sunghoon: hmm.
*sunghoon hummed emotionlessly* Sunoo went infront of sunghoon and held the sides of sunghoon shirt with his hands.
Sunoo: what kind of respond is that you always say "yes My love what's wrong " or "yes my baby do you want something* but humming is not the way you talk to me.
Sunghoon smiled widely inside his head.
Sunghoon's thought: so he likes it when I talk to him that way.
Sunghoon: just say what you have too.
Sunoo: hyung why are you ignoring me.
Sunghoon: I'm not.
*sunghoon said and removed sunoo's hands and walked passed him*
Sunoo crossed his arms and stomped his feet in annoyance.
Sunoo: hmph.
Sunoo ran to sunghoon and back hugged him.
Sunoo: hyungie did I do something wrong.
Sunghoon: no.
Sunoo: then why are y-
Before sunoo could complete his sentence sunghoon removed sunoo's hands from his waist and walked away from sunoo again.
Sunoo again ran to him and stood in front of him and hugged him tight.
Sunoo: hoonie hyung please tell me *sobs* what I did your *sobs* worrying me so much now.
Sunghoon thought: oh god kim sunoo why do you easily take things to your heart.
Sunghoon decided to stop this.
Sunghoon was going to remove sunoo's hands from his waist but sunoo hugged him tighter.
Sunoo: *sobs* I'm not gonna let you walk away again.
Sunghoon: baby I'm not gonna walk away again. *sunghoon said in a sweet voice and kissed sunoo's head*
Sunoo stopped hugging him but didn't remove his hands from his waist and looked up at him.
Sunoo: why were you ignoring me *sobs*.
*sunoo said with tears in his eyes that fell out when he blinked*
sunghoon: I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to make you cry. *sunghoon said and wiped sunoo's tears with his thumbs*
Sunoo: tell me why were you ignoring me.
Sunghoon: because I saw you talking to that kai.
Sunoo: oh that's why umm i was talking him because he apologised and now we are friends again.
Sunghoon: what! So he apologised and you accepted it have you forgotten he tried to ruin our reletionship.
Sunoo: hyung he told me every thing on how he and yuna both are in this and how he realised that what he did is wrong and ge said and he only has a few days left in korea then he is going to go to Hawaii and he isn't going to come back so then I thought about it and if he is going away he won't ruin our reletionship again so it's better to just forgive him.
Sunghoon: that doesn't change the fact that he tried to ruin our reletionship.
Sunoo: hyung you focus too much on the past forget about that okay what matters is that we both are now together and we won't leave each other again right.
Sunghoon nodded.
Sunoo: now let's not talk about this.
Sunghoon: okay baby.
Sunoo: let's walk a little more then leave.
Sunoo said and held sunghoon's hand and they walked and talked about random stuff.

*To be continued*