No#33

Third person's POV
The main door opened both sunsun were shocked when they saw who it was.
Its was sunghoon's parents.
Sh's dad looked furious.
He walked forward towards them.
He slapped sunoo and pushed him away causing him to fall on the ground.
Sh's dad: I hired you to tutor him not to have love affairs with him.
Sunghoon was about to go to sunoo but his dad held his arm harshly and punched him two times hard on the face.
Sunghoon had enough of him. Sunghoon pushed his dad hard.
Sunghoon: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM FROM ME.
sh's dad: did you just CURSE ON ME.
Sunghoon: YES YES I DID JUST CURSE ON YOU WHY DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG AFTER HOW YOU TREATED ME I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CRUSE ON YOU.
sh's dad: YOU BASTARD.
Sh's dad was about to puch him again but sunghoon pushed him away again but this time harder.
Sunghoon: I'M NOT THE BASTARD HERE YOU ARE ... HOW COME YOU TREAT YOUR OWN SON LIKE THIS MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD YOU RUINED IT WITH OWN HANDS AND WORDS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I CRIED EVERYNIGHT HOPING YOU WOULD EXCEPT ME THE WAY I AM. I DON'T REMEMBER ONE NIGHT IN WHICH I SLEPT PEACEFULLY WITHOUT CRYING OR OVERTHINKING. ALL THOSE BRUISES THAT YOU GAVE ME ALL THOSE DAY YOU BEATED ME SO MUCH ALL THAT TIME I PLEASED YOU SCREAMED AND BEGGED FATHER PLEASE STOP FATHER PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE PLEASE. AM I NOT A HUMAN. DO I NOT DESERVE LOVE DID I REALLY DESERVE ALL THAT. NO I DIDN'T AND YOU ALSO KNEW THAT I DIDN'T DESERVE THAT MUCH I WAS ONLY 7 HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME IN SUCH A YOUNG AGE HOW COME EVERY SINGLE KID MY AGE GET YOUR LOVE HOW COME ME YOUR OWN SON NOT GET ANY OF THAT WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING PLEASE SPEAK UP..... I HATE YOU NO. I DESPISE you.
*sunghoon said crying and shouting when he suddenly fainted and fell on the ground*
Sunoo: sunghoonie hyung.
*sunoo said and ran to him and held him in his arms*
Sh's mom: hoon.
*sh's mom said and and went forward towards him and sunoo*
Sunoo: please call the ambulance.
Sh's mom nodded and called the ambulance.
Sh's dad was just there speechlessly standing reflecting on what he had done to sunghoon in the past years.
After a few minutes the ambulance came and took sunghoon.

*At the hospital*

Sunoo was sitting on the bench crying extremely hard.
Sh's mom: sunoo-yah please calm down. *sh's mom said who was also crying and comforting sunoo by patting his back and shoulders*
Sunoo: how can I what if something happens.
Sh's mom: nothing bad will happen okay.
*sh's mom said and smed at him weakly and diverted her attention towards sh's dad who was standing*
She got up and walked towards him.
Sh's mom: if something happens to my son I will never forgive you got it you beast.
*she said in a disgusted tone*
Jay and heeseung arrived at the hospital.
Sunoo saw them and ran to them and hugged them both together.
Heeseung: shh stop crying sunoo.
Sunoo: hyung what if so.erhong happens.
Heeseung: nothing will happen okay sunghoon won't leave you.
Jay: umm I have a question are you guys back together.
Sunoo looked at him and nodded.
Jay: that's good news.
Heeseung smiled and nodded.
Jay: sunoo please stop crying look on the bright side after a few minutes when sunghoon wakes up you both will live a healthy and happy life isn't it exciting.
Sunoo nodded and calmed down a little.
Jungwon, niki and jake had also arrived.
After 25 mins the doctor came out.
They all stood up.
Jay: how is doing doctor?
Doctor: he has woken up but he is still currently apparently he had fainted due to excessive stress and depression.
Heeseung: can we see him.
Doctor: only one person can go and see him.
Jay: sunoo should go.
Sunoo: no I think ms.park should go she is his mother.
Sh's mom: no sunoo you should go.
Sunoo: no I don't think I'm ready to see him in that condition and you have every right to go first.
Sh's mom smiled nodded.
The doctor then allowed her to enter the room.
Sh's mom went inside and saw sunghoon sleeping.
S

h's mom sat down on the chair next to him.
She held his hand and starting crying.
Sh's mom: hoon... my baby I'm so sorry for not being a good mother. For not protecting you all those times from your father I never could because he always emotional blackmailed me that he will devorse me and kick me out of our house and never let me see you so I had no choice I couldn't bare not seeing you.
I'm such a weak mom who couldn't even protect her only son I'm sorry my hoonie. I know that I will never have the courage to tell you this cuz I'm to scared I'm so sorry my baby just to let you know you were always loved by me in your childhood but you couldn't feel cuz my stupidity I'm sorry.
*sh's mom said and got up and left*
What she didn't know is that sunoo was awake the whole time and heard every single thing she said.
Sunghoon felt guilty for thinking bad about her.
Sunghoon thought: I'm sorry too.
Sh's mom: sunoo you can go and see him now.
Sunoo: ne.
Sunoo took a deep breath before going inside.
Sunoo went in and sat down on the chair.
Sunoo started crying. He just couldn't hold his tears.
Sunghoon opened his eyes and looked at sunoo and weakly smiled.
Sunghoon: why are you crying?
Sunoo: look at your condition how can I not cry after seeing you.
Sunghoon wiped sunoo's tears with his thumb.
Sunoo took sunghoon's off his cheek and held it with both of his hands.
Sunoo: how are you feeling.
Sunghoon: happy since your with me.
Sunoo: hyung this isn't the time to give me butterflies in the stomach.
*sunoo said and rolled his eyes*
Sunghoon: so whenever I say something like this I give you butterflies.
Sunoo: no-no tha-thats not what I meant.
Sunghoon: then why are you blushing and stuttering.
Sunoo: I'm not.
Sunghoon: are you sure?
Sunoo: ahh hyung stop teasing me.
Sunghoon: teasing you is the the joy of my life.
Sunoo just rolled his eyes.
Heeseung: sunghoon-ahhhh.
Sunoo and sunghoon turned there heads towards the door and saw all there friends.
Jay: how are you feeling sunghoon.
Sunghoon: I feel better then before.
Jungwon: you bastard because of you sunoo hyung cried soo much I hate you.
Jay: like sunghoon didn't cry at all.
Jungwon: even if he did cry he wouldn't have cried how much my ddeonu hyungie did. Like look at him he's still crying please hyung stop crying
Jay: he is the one who is crying and it's his wish and it has nothing to do with you.
Jungwon: oh it has everything to do with me okay I'm his best friend since we were seven and we are like each other half.
Jay: then m-
Heeseung: guys stop fighting.
Jake: what is wrong with you guys you both keep on bickering.
Jungwon: jake hyung he is scolding me for something I didn't do.
Jay: heeseung hyung he is calling sunghoon a bastard, I have every right to protect my friend.
Jungwon: and I have every right to protect my friend too.
Heeseung: enough is enough.
*heeseung said in an angry and slightly louder voice which made jaywon shut up*
Niki: ahh heeseungie hyung why did you shut them up it was so fun to watch them fight.
Jake smacked niki's head causing him to groan.
Sunsun were laughing at them at how hilarious they were.
After a few minutes sh's dad came in and all the laughter went to pin drop silence.
Sh's dad: can I talk to sunghoon in private.
They all nodded sync.
Sunghoon: I don't want to talk to you.
*sunghoon said in a cold voice and held sunoo's hand tighter*
Sh's dad: please son.
Sunghoon: son son *sarcastic smile* now you remember after 20 years that I'm your son. If you realized this earlier I would've talked to you or forgiven you but I can't so please get out.
Sh's dad: plea-
Sunghoon: I said NO.
Sh's dad gave up and went out.
Jake: you really don't want to see him.
Sunghoon: yeah I don't even want to see his face.
They stayed there and talked and laughed until midnight.
The nurse came in.
Nurse: the patient can get discharged now if they want to.
Sunghoon: yes I would like to get discharged.
Nurse: okay then you can go and change out of your hospital uniform and go.
Sunghoon: okay.
Jake: I think me and niki should get going now.
Heeseung: I'll drop you guys if you want.
Jake: sure.
Niki: heeseungie hyung can we go to candy shop.
Jake: n-
Heeseung: ofc we can.
Jake: hyung not again.
Heeseung: it's okay.
Jungwon: jay hyung can you drop me.
Jay: ofc I'll drop my baby.
Sunoo: uhh weren't you guys mad at eachother.
Jungwon: we were mad at eachother. when?
Jay: I don't remember forget about it let's get going.
Jungwon nodded and they left.
Heeseung: we'll also get going bye guys.
Sunsun: bye.
They also left.
Sunsun were now alone together.
Sunghoon: sunoo.
Sunoo: yes.
Sunghoon: can I come and live with you for a few days.
Sunoo: wae-yo.
Sunghoon: I don't think I am ready to see my father.
Sunoo: *Smiled* ofc you can now go and change your clothes I'm sleepy.
Sunghoon: okay.
Sunghoon went and changed his clothes and they both went to sunoo's apartment.
Sunghoon called his mom and informed her that he will be at sunoo's house for a few days.

*To be continued*