The wedding

Sam's pov

Today was the day. The day of the wedding. It's a big day for all of us especially my mom. I knew how much this day meant for her and how perfect she wanted it to be. But anyways I got out of bed and got ready for the wedding. I took a shower put on my tux and did my hair. After eating breakfast I got into Charlie's car. We were a little late because of kristy.

Time skip to when people start arriving

People started arriving by this time there was still 3 hours left until everyone had to be seated. I walked through the room greeting people. Until I saw her. Until I saw stacey. She looked so beautiful in that white and black dress. I couldn't stop staring at her. She then turned around and noticed I was starting at her i turned around quickly I could feel blush creep up my cheeks. I looked back and saw her walking up to me.

Stacey pov
I was walking through the room with Claudia and mimi. I turned around and saw Sam staring at me our eyes quickly met and he turned around before his cheeks became more red. I chuckled to my self. I started walking up to him.he looked back a bit and saw me walking towards him. I could see the crimson res blush creep up on his face. If i am honest I have feelings for Sam but I don't know if he feels the same way. I guess I'll have to find out.

Sam pov
I could feel butterfly's in my stomach. I always have this feeling when I hang out with stacey. I know I like her but I don't know if she likes me too.I guess I'll have to find out.

Stacey pov
I went up to Sam and tapped his shoulder lightly. He quickly turned around and said "hi stace."
Stacey: "hey sam" I said with a smirk on my face
Sam: look stace I am sorry for staring at u earlier u just look very pretty.
Stacey: "it's ok sam. But now let's go party." I said while blush creeped up my face.

Time skip to end of wedding

Sam pov: my mom just left off to her honeymoon with Watson. I couldn't help but to stare at stacey she just looks so...so...gorgeous. The way her hair swayed back and forth while touching her shoulders. The way the colors on the dress match her perfectly. Everything about her is just so... perfect. I decided I am going to build up my courage and tell her how I feel tonight. I really hope it goes well.

Time skip

Sam pov: I spotted stacey at the dance floor so I went up to her. I kept telling my self it will be ok but I was still freaking out. I finally got to where she was. I went up to say hi.
Sam: hi stace
Stacey: hey sam
Sam: stacey I have to tell u something.
Stacey: sure what's up!
Sam: stacey I really really love you. Mor than a friend . And I know u probably don't feel the same wa-. She cut me off and kissed me I was surprised at first but I kissed back.
Stacey pov: I can't believe I just kissed Sam!
Stacey: "Sam I love you too." I say with happy tears in my eyes.Sam instantly hugs me and I hug back. A slow dance song instantly comes on. "May I have this dance" said sam "yes you may" I say.after 5 minutes the songs is over and sam and I start at each other for bit taking in everything that just happened. Sam then breaks the silence and says " Stacey McGill will you be my girlfriend" I instantly reapplied with a "oh my gosh!! Yes!"

Sam pov
"I love you" I said "I love you more" said stacey. We stayed in our embrace for a while until I said " I think we should go home now" she just hummed in respond. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car ( let's just say he can drive💀) I carefully set her down on the passenger seat and strapped her in. I then go in the car and started driving to her house. We were in a comfortable silence until I said " stace can you stay at my house" she then replied with "sure i just need some stuff". We arrived to her house she went in got her things and came back to the car. We started driving again and after a few minutes we arrived at Watsons house. I went to the passenger side and picked up stacey bridal style. Nobody was home so I just went up to my room. Once we got to my room I laid her on the bed I was I about to go shower until she grabbed my wrist and said "please stay" " princess I have to go shower" I said while chuckling. She then pulled onto the bed and snuggle close to me. I immediately hugged her back. I then realized she was asleep so I I kissed her forehead and said " I love you princess good night." I went to go shower and change. When I got back stacey was changed in into more comfy clothes. I guess she change while I was gone. I got on the bed and snuggled her close.my eyelids began to shut and I fell asleep.I still can't believe I am dating stacey now.

Author - another shitty chapter Ik u don't gotta tell me it might be bad cuz I did not edit it. Any ways I hope u like it if not it's ok. Have a great day