Chapter 1

(Small note i'm gonna be changing some stuff and fucking with the timeline alittle cause hey why not figured it'd make this story more interesting. Also warning story is rated M for mature. Also note i'm changing the main location of Jasper Nevada to Livingston Montana cause i can )

Writing key

Talking
Radio/Phone/Comms
'Thoughts'
<Actions>
*Sounds*
{Bumblebee speak}

3rd POV

Our story begins in the beautiful farmlands where we can see the sun shining brightly through the gaps in the clouds. We then hear the sound of a loud engine approaching rapidly. The camera zooms in one a bright red Plymouth Barracuda speeds past and a male voice spoke. 

*VROOM*

???1: So there i am on the lookout when BAM! These high beams light up my rear view. Then it hits me....i'm illegally parked 

_______

The camera changes to show a blue Aprilia RSV 1000 R with bronze accents speeding through the beautiful Mountain roads of the Montana mountains. 

???2: Yet another parking ticket? I'm not surprised

Says a female voice which seems to come from the motorcycle

???1: Oh even better---the boot

???2: *Sigh* Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove 

???1: Bingo! So the Police do their thing and i let them get all the way down the block when i kick of my knew shiny shoe, and BANG! 

???2: New York's finest shit themselves?

???1: Oh you know me Arcee. Mess with Cliffjumper-

Arcee: And you get the horns

Says the blue Motorcycle now known as Arcee. 

Arcee: I don't think that exactly complies with Autobot rule #1 

Cliffjumper: Hey you know me Arcee. Patrolling for Energon out here out here in dullsville gets lonely. Almost makes me actually miss the Decepticons. Key word "Almost"

Arcee: Trust me Livingston Montana ain't no party. We're alone on this rock whether we like it or not Cliff 

*Beep*

Suddenly a small ping and map appeared on Cliffjumper's center console. 

Cliffjumper: Oh, i'm getting a signal

Arcee: Need backup?

Cliffjumper: Do i ever need backup?

Cliffjumper says as he hangs a left and speeds down the dirt road. After a couple minutes of driving he comes up to a massive crater in the ground where dozens of large bluish purple crystals can be seen. 

Cliffjumper: I just found a whole lot of Energon 

Suddenly a massive shadow looms overhead covering the entire crater and some of the surrounding land. 

Cliffjumper: Shit! Decepticons!

Suddenly the car changes from a muscle car into a giant metal Robot.