Chapter Two

HARRY'S POV~

I couldn't believe it. I stood at her doorway after years of not seeing each other, and all she does is drool. No hugs. No "HARRY OMG I MISSED YOU!" Nothing. I walked back into my flat and collapsed onto my sofa. I guess Louis heard me walk in, because he called me over to his place to talk about what happened.

I couldn't tell him what happened because he'd sympathize too much, and it's quite ridiculous when he does. However, he is my best friend, and I should feel free to tell him anything.

"Hey Curly! How'd it go with Michelle?" Louis didn't even need a reply. Just by the expression on my face, he could tell. "Aww Harry! Did she say mo?" I shook my head. "Then why the long face?" I took a deep breath before preceding to tell him what happened.

"She said yes, but she didn't react the way I thought she would." I could feel my eyes filling with tears. "Lou, when you were dating Eleanor, and greeted her after you came back from a tour, she was ecstatic, right?" He nodded. "Well, I haven't talked to Michelle for years, and she simply stood there, drooling. Her friend, Savannah, was fangirling. Literally crying on the couch after I tol her she'd look good with you." I began to cry. I loved Michelle, as a friend of course. Or maybe more. She was my best friend growing up, and since 2010, we haven't talked at all. I still had her phone number, and I texted her on holidays and get birthday, but she never texted back. I'm sure she doesn't think of me as a friend anymore, considering she hasn't probably thought of me since my audition three years ago.

"You know what, Hazz?" Louis looked at me, with actual sympathy that wasn't the over done kind. "Let's go out tonight with Niall, Zayn, and Liam. That will cheer you up. It always does. NOW LET'S HAVE ROUGH SEX CURLY!" He was dead serious. Or at least looked like he was.

MICHELLE'S POV~

"CHELLE PINCH ME!" Savannah was still in shock. "SERIOUSLY! I MIST BE DREAMING!!!" I paid no attention to her. All I was thinking of was his dimples, lighting up my drab and messy flat. I was so rude to him for so long, and now after three years, I continued with this fashion. Barely responding to him, and holding a straight face after he asked us out. He probably hates me. "Hey, Michelle, are you alright?" I shook my head and let the tears run from my eyes. She said nothing, but embraced me instead. Savannah gave the best hugs. She didn't hug me often, but when she did, it comforted me to know she was there for me.

"I'm such an ass." Savannah shook her head in objection. "For the past three years, I ignored him. For the past three years, he has sent me birthday

and Christmas presents, and I haven't even sent a 'thank-you' note." I didn't do anything that evening but cry, and watch Savannah fail at cheering me up.

"Dammit Chelle! You leave me no choice!" I had no clue what she was going to do to me, but before I knew it she lunged towards me and began to tickle me. Usually, that works at making me at least barely smile. But my guilt was too strong this time. "Aww Chelley is really sad this time." Savannah put on her best sympathy/pouty face and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah, Sav. I am."