Chapter 19

"IN ORDER TO MOVE DA ISLAND," sed ben, "we have to go to a plec. caled da orkid!" so dey moved over to da orkid (a dharma station) but dun dun dun DA FRATER KEEMY WAZ THERE. UGH, ben hates him w/ a passion bc he Killd DA ALEX D:

"what should I dooooo" asked john

"I HAVE AN EVIL PLAN. i walways have a plan" said ben. SO

He walked ta da keemy and said "my name is ben linus. I believe ur looking 4 me." Den da keemy hit HIKM WITH A GUN.

LATER: EYELINER RICHARD SHOT DA KEEMY!!!!

LATERER: Ben goes back to da orkid station to find THE Fixy munkid captin jack. He leaves and gets in da helicopcketer with Kate, desmond, hugo, Saeed, baby aaron, sun, and ladpeedis. Jawn and ben r bibfl (best island bunnies for life)....but tbh....maybe more yhan that....

They went inside da orkid. Ben was gonna move da ilsand bc he already new how to :) but then dun dun dun KEEMY ENTERED

"bullet proof vests roc" he saidk.

Belal came out of his hiding plec and STABBED HIM W/ A NIFE!

"OU KILLED MY ALEX SO I KILL U."

"BENNY YOU JUST KILLED EVERY1 ONE THE FRATER!" sed john!

"hwat how"

"u no"

"oh yeah i guess I did\" sed ben

MEANWHILE THE FRATER EXPLODED :O

Jin and Michael were on it :( rip

Sun waS sad. Saeed was sad, desmond was sad. captain jack was also sad, kate was asd aaron was a baby and hugo was sad.

BACK @ DA ORKID

"I have to move the islad bc i can never come back. You need to stay, john. i am giving you the imland. "

Ben shaked hands w/ john. He wished she culd smooch :(

"goodbye john. I'm sorry I ruined yor life. ily ur my bibfl."

"bye ;)" sed john

Ben went to dis icy plec whre there was a BIG WHELL. HE had to turn it and he crie :( he was gonna miss John, da alex, and da julie yett <3 but most of all: da island. he lived there almost 4ever, and he met his bibfl and his crush there and it was gr8. Da sky turn purple and da island was...GONE.

Flashforward

Captain Jeck was just chilling in a funeral home when Ben walked in and said, "you all have to go back to the island or else all the friends you left behind are in great danger. He died trying to convince you all to come back."

"Okay," said Captain Jack, and started walking away.

"Jack, wait," said Ben, "I said everyone. You have to take him with you."

Ben and Captain Jeck looked at the open coffin to see: Munchkin John. He is dead.

...To be continued