Author Unknown

It was easy, you must admit. Becoming just human enough to lure the woman named Isla into your trap so that you may feed. She is like a butterfly fallen into the carefully laid spindles of a clever spider. But have you become so human that you cannot distinguish between yourself and her? Her hands have become your hands and her hair has become yours. You feel what she feels as he betrays her. It is not real, you have to remind yourself. She is just food. Food to fuel yourself for the next journey across the building and out the front door.

You have to hope for yourself.

Yet something has stopped you from simply killing and eating her as you have done with all of the others before her. You have had countless opportunities. You certainly have the means, just look at those hands! And the motive. . . Well, you just covered that, didn't you? So why are you hesitating? Each day that you do affords her the opportunity to live and him the means to get you. He certainly has a motive. You saw it when he kissed her. And the exterminator? Could it really kill you?

You have to wisen up. Kill the girl. Get out of the building. That was your task.

That is your task. World destruction is not an easy one to accomplish - especially under the Secretary of the UN. You learned that one from listening to those men Isla calls. . . long.