✧CHAPTER 2✧

You wondered what type of person could speak in the middle of this situation, but surprisingly someone would. He said "I will give you money. Take it, how much do you want? A big one? Or two?"
[Hmm, you are giving me money?]
"T-That's right! The cash I have right now isn't much but... I can give you anything if you let me out of here." the checks burned into dust it wasn't that surprising.

[#BI-7623 channel is open.]
[The constellations have entered.]

A small window emerged in front of everyone's eyes.

[The main scenario has arrived!]
[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]
Category: Main
Difficulty: F
Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.
Time Limit: 30 minutes
Compensation: 300 coins
Failure: Death

People reacted differently after the dokkaebi disappeared. Some people tried to get off the train while others tried to call the police. There was a sturdy man with short-cut hair, one head taller than the average height he said "Are you calm yet? Please stop your actions and pay attention to me for a moment." The people sobbing or making calls stopped. Once everyone's eyes were gathered on him he says "As you know, in the event of a national disaster, small disturbances can cause large human casualties.
Then the young man pulled a government official card out of his wallet and said "I am currently an army lieutenant serving in the 6502 unit." You were almost falling asleep because it was quite boring. Some people's faces became relieved. "A soldier, he is a soldier."However, it was too early to be relieved he said"I just received a message from my unit. Army Lieutenant Lee Hyunsung it said on the card.