✧CHAPTER 1✧

{I'm not doing the constellation gifting money}

'Thinking'
"Talking"
[Dokkabi talking]
{moi talking}

You fell asleep in a subway for an hour or two as you woke up you saw HIM and no, it's, not your father it was your little brother you were not fully awake, he was talking with a brown-haired girl, as you were going back to sleep the lights flickered then the train stopped suddenly. People kept on shouting "It's a terrorist attack omg!!" Then a white fur ball appeared and was floating, I said not as loudly "Whoa it's kinda creepy." You rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up, and a warning blasted from the speakers.
At this moment, the door of car 3807 opened, and the electricity returned.
["&아#@!&아#@!"]
[Ah. Does this sound good?]
[I had a hard time because the Korean patch didn't work.]

[Everyone, can you hear my words?]
Then a man with a suit said, "Hey, what are you doing right now? Are you filming? I have to go because I have to quickly get to an audition."
[What? What are you talking about?]
People started to talk to each other, there was a hole in the forehead of the guy in the suit. Blood sprayed through the subway as the heads of some people started to burst. They were all the people who had protested against the fur ball, as well as the ones who screamed or went wild. You reached into your pocket and took out a mask and put it on because you don't want anyone to see how calm you are, more than half the people present here died. (it really doesn't work like that)
[You have been living too long for free. Isn't life too generous? You were born and paid no price for breathing, eating, and breeding! Ha! You really live in a good world!]
'Not really money, jobs." Then at that time, someone carefully raised their hand and said "D-Do you want money?"