✧CHAPTER 5✧

Namwoon said loudly"I have something to do with that old lady behind you."Dokja looked back to see that the bleeding and collapsed grandmother was barely breathing. "What do you want?" "Do you have to ask?" "You aren't catching the insects?" "Insects? Why would I catch that?" Kim Namwoon laughed. "I already have a caught insect in front of me." You were still thinking about how you could survive the scenario spacing out then you hear Kim Dokja and Namwoon as you looked at them Namwoon slashed his shoulder your face darkened.
You dashed towards Namwoon and started to beat him up you calmed down after you were done. After that, you said "Whoops" and shrugged it off you stood back up and sat down on a seat near Gilyoung he fell asleep. The time has run out for the rest of the people, their heads exploded. Everyone awake and alive was shocked and staring at you, you say "What? You're going to kill anyways why not now, plus that dude reminds me of my brother." you mumbled the last part.
Several survivors stood up and looked at the scene taking place outside.
The ruined Seoul and collapsed buildings. Monsters reminiscent of a giant snake were eating the wreckage of a fighter jet that had crashed into the Han River. I recognized their identity at once. An ichthyosaur. A monster that was commonly called a sea serpent. It would later be classified as a Grade 7 monster in the world of Ways of Survival you look away 'I read I bit while spying on him...'