A/N

So I'm kinda bored of writing this book i might come back to it after i finish the only one cause i have to finish that one then this one then the new book comes out after these two are finished I'll have to spend some time coming up with ideas for the new book. But I'm also looking forward to it, as I know it will be a great challenge. Although I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by having to write two books before I can focus on the new book, I'm excited by the prospect of creating something completely new. I'll be able to take what I've learned from writing the first two books and apply it to the new book, creating something unique. It's also a great opportunity to stretch my creativity and push myself to come up with something truly original. I'm confident that I can use my knowledge and experience to create something that stands out from the crowd. I'm also looking forward to the chance to explore new writing techniques and styles, which will help me to become a better writer overall. I'm hoping that I can use the things I have learned from writing my first two books to create something that has never been seen before. Aside from that, I'm excited to develop my own writing style and storytelling approach that will make my work stand out.

xo 

-haliey