Happy Birthday

Hey everyone!

So let's start the chap!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dheemi dheemi aanch pe jaise
Dheere dheere jalta hai dil yeh
Bekaraari kyun hai? Yeh khumari kyun hai?
Awaragi kyun hai har mod par?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Next morning, Karan woke up and found himself still sleeping on Monami's lap and her head on the headboard and hand on his forehead, he smiled and sat straight while staring her.

Her phone lit up with a ping voice, he looked at her phone and found a notification 'Happy Birthday to me.'

Karan picked and phone and read it again.

"It's her birthday today" He murmured and looked at her.

He got up from the bed and went to the kitchen.
He made her favorite aloo paratha and coffee for her.
After getting done he took a paper and wrote a note on it and placed it in the tray.

He went back to his room and saw her sleeping, placing her breakfast on the table covering it with a lid, took his clothes from the wardrobe and rushed to the guest room.

After sometime, Monami wake up and not finding Karan on the bed she roamed her eyes in the room and found a tray covered with lid, she took her phone and saw a message from Karan.

Karan: Maaf karna bina bataye chala gya headquarters par kuch kaam aa gya tha aur tum so rahi thi toh tumhe uthane ka dil nahi kara, breakfast table par hai please kha lena, and dhyaan rakhna apna I'll be back soon.

Monami smiled and went to her morning routine. 
After coming back, she removed the lid and grinned like a kid after seeing aloo ke parathe.
Her eyes moved towards the note she lofted the note and unfolded it.

"Happy birthday Monami, you know your presence in my life is truly a gift. I will do everything I can to make sure you have a happy birthday and an even better year ahead. You deserve it! There are no words I could use to describe you, because you are really exclusive. Thank you for bringing so much happiness to my life. I hope you are going to like the breakfast I've made."

Monami's eyes filled with tears, and she smiled widely. 

"Now tell me Mr. Shergill how come I not fall for you." Monami whispered and hugged the note to close to her heart. 

After some time, Karan came back and directly went to his room where Monami was studying with a constant smile on her face. She didn't notice him, so he thought of something and rushed to the terrace.

1 Hour later, Monami's phone went off and she smiled when she saw his name on the mobile screen, without wasting another second, she picked up the call.

Karan: So, I hope breakfast acha laga ho.

Monami: Kaafi

Karan: Thank God, by the way tum jaldi se tayyar ho jaao

Monami: Kyu?

Karan: Please na Monami zyada sawal mat pucho bas jitna bola utna karo.

Monami: Par tum kaha ho?

Karan: I see, you missing me?

Monami: Na..nahi woh bas tum jaldi chale gaye the subah isiliye pucha

Karan: Bas isiliye pakka?

Monami: Ha..haaan

Karan: Ok ab jo bola woh karo