CHAPTER FIVE - Mission: Get Heather Out Of His Life

STEP ONE - Posters

He needed to get some juicy information for the posters, but asking anyone could possibly get him in huge trouble.

He had to think of some other way. A wicked smile formed on his face as he thought of another new idea.

He was gonna make false accusations and post them on the lockers at school. He was crossing the line anyway. Why not go a little further?

He was thinking of making posters which said that Heather wasn't even good at studies and was dating their professor.

 People might not believe it, and it might sound childish, but who cares? They'll at least think its a troll and laugh at her.

That's almost half of everything he wanted.... Heather to get embarassed and feel sorry for herself. He could somehow get to ruin her life, right?

Poor little Heather.........

Here's a WonKi for ya --

By the way, sorry if I repeat the images, I can't really keep track of it

By the way, sorry if I repeat the images, I can't really keep track of it. Oh, and the chapters might feel a bit rushed, since this is my first book, but I don't know. Try it out, eh? 

The story seemed pretty good to me and my friends, so.... hope you like it!!!!