★𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍★

𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙠𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Today, The best day EVER! It's officially been Two years since me and Alex have been dating and i was gonna surprise him at his house, I planned it perfectly!

"Bye mom, Bye dad i'll see you guys later" i yelled from the door, When I walked past the twin's house Tom and Bill were outside "Heyyy Nika you look pretty, Where are you going?" Bill asked "Well i'm going over to Alex's house because today's our two year anniversary" I smiled with my teeth "Oh really congrats" Bill hugged me "Thanks" I smiled "Yea congrats" Tom mocked bills voice making me chuckle a bit. "Okay well i'm gonna go I'll see you guys later" I waved and walked away.

None of Alex's parents were home, Usually they always were but they probably went out or something. I grabbed the spare key i had in my pocket, I quietly opened the door and went up the stairs to Alexei's room i opened it "Hap-" I cut myself off at the sight of Alex and Vika kissing, No making out "What the fuck?"  "Nik" Alex tried walking over to me "No get the fuck away from me! Do you even know what today is?" I asked "No?" He shook his head, "Bro Two years Alexei" I scoffed "Oh." He said quietly.

"Don't tell mason" Viktoria ran over to me "No he deserves to know that you're a fake bitch" I walked out, I heard alex running after me. He squeezed my wrists really hard "Ow! Get the fuck off me" I pulled my hand away from his grasp "I'm sorry" He begged "Cool, Have fun kissing 'Vika' i hope you get an STD" I left his house.

I walked down the street keeping my head down as i kicked the rocks "You're back early" I heard Tom joke. I looked up at him his smile dropped. He ran over to me "What happened Nik?" He asked, He genuinely cared "He cheated" More tears fell down my face "Oh Nik" He hugged me, "NIKA" I heard a voice yell, I turned around and saw Alexei Tom looked up "Wow Nika you run to him" Alex said Tom let go of me and punched Alex right in his face making me gasp i wasn't expecting that.

That one punch turned into Tom beating the absolute shit out of Alexei he almost passed out but i managed to pull Tom off of Alex "Holy shi-" I heard a gasp and i saw Bill "Uh" I scratched the back of my head "Come on" Tom dragged me inside pushing past bill, I still quickly apologised as we past him. I heard Alex run off.

I took tom into the bathroom and cleaned him up, Normally i did this with ale- Nika stfu "It might hurt" i told tom "K" He nodded as soon as the alcohol touched his cuts he hissed in pain "Sorry sorry" i quickly apologized "It's alright" he sighed shutting his eyes closed tightly, "There" I said, He opened his eyes and jumped off the counter "Thanks nik" He smiled "Your welcome" I smiled back

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀★
Sorry this is so short i'm going to the movies today Javaya8 THANKS FOR THE IDEA