Dinner and Show Part 2

RECAP:

I saw him walking towards me and he stuck out his arm for me to lock my arm with his, but I scoffed. Surprisingly, we were approved. Apparently we looked 'good' together. We started walking backstage after Harry forcefully locked his arm with mine.

"Sooo, Valerie. Long time no see eh?" He whispered in my ear and I shivered. I felt his lips on my ear again and heard, "Don't worry, we're going to have a great time." He winked.

Eww.

-:-:-:-:-

"What? Don't you remember me, Val?" He turned me around to face him as he smirked. We were backstage, about to go on stage in about 2 minutes.

"I remember you." I said through gritted teeth, not looking him in the eyes.

I heard his deep chuckle rumble through his chest. Yes, his voice has gotten really deep.

"And I have to say, you are looking fine these days..." He whispered, brushing his hand over my bum.

"Harry!!" I yelled, placing a hand on his chest, pushing him away.

Everybody's attention came to us, glaring at us.

"Sorry about that, everything is fine!" Harry assured everyone. They cocked their eyebrows at us, but then went back to the chaos.

"Harry, I swear, if you try anything, I will seriously hurt you." I said through gritted teeth again.

"Ooh someone got feisty eh? Hmm I like it..." Harry whispered, taking a step towards me.

"Harry seriously st-" I started to say.

"Valerie and Harry? You guys are up! Go!" Some guy in a headset pushed us towards the stage.

Harry interlocked his arm with mine and wiggled his eyebrows. I never looked him in the face once, because I remember he had dimples and green eyes and there's no way I could ever fall for him again.

Ever.

"We need to talk later." I said to him right before we stepped on stage.

"Ooh that sounds fun..." He wiggled his eyebrows again.

We stepped on stage and were immediately blinded by the spotlights and I plastered a smile on my face that looked real, but I couldn't be farther from smiling on the inside.

Apparently Harry was told something that I wasn't and he set his hands on my waist from behind and kisses my neck. I took a sharp intake of breath and Harry smirked, earning loud cheers from the crowd.

I tried to find Derek but I scanned the whole place and didn't see him anywhere. Where the heck did he go?

We turned around at the corner and I turned back sneakily to look at the crowd, just as instructed, and I earned cheers too. I don't know what was going on here but the crowd loved us!

We walked off stage and Harry slapped my bum, causing me to squeal.

"Harry!! What the heck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him, pushing him back again.

"What? Gotta put on a show!" He winked.

"We were off stage!!"

"I didn't say it was for the audience," he kept that stupid smirk, showing one dimple. Ugh.

"Harry why did you even pick me anyways?! Why didn't you pick someone you could easily pick up like Pricilla?! Go waist someone else's time and never talk to me again!!" I snapped at him and started to walk away, but he grabbed my hips and twirled me around to face him.