only you

Nobody's pov:

Billy had finally got home from work, exhausted and tired as steve was still on the couch with an ice cream carton, pickles, and some cereal. "Goodness baby" he sighs picking up the trash and melted ice cream, "can't come home too A clean house" he huffs and sits down on the couch as Steve's legs were behind him, he moved them so they were on him lap, "tired?" Billy nodded slowly, keeping his eyes closed, "wanna rub?" Billy shook his head surprisingly, "babyyy. " steve whines and sits up, then Billy tackles him down (kinda like the photo above)

Steve laughed a little and patted his back, "how stressful was it?"They made me do smmm." "Like?" "Design new tools, work our the wood, you won't believe this. I had too help the boss restruct the new office building" "Well you wanted this job" he shrugs laughing, "yeah haha, I have this shift for a week" steve looked at him and pouted, "you should get a new job" "baby do you know how much this pays me?!" He chuckles, looking up at him, steve shakes his head lightly and wipes the dirt off his cheek. "Take a shower babyyy" "can you take one with me" he says giving steve 'the' face, steve sighs, "I don't wanna get uppp" "baby pleaseee" he rolls his eyes and laughs, "okay fine" he smiles as billy gets up off him, steve stands up and stretched, "three months pregnant how you feeling" billy smiles taking him hand too walk upstairs, "tired" he laughs and walks after billy, "it'll be worth it trust me" "ik ik, just so much pain for one baby-" "two babies!" Billy smiles and steve shakes his head, "one!" "Three!" Steve looked at him heavily confused, "the fuck you just say?" He looms at him, "I mean it could be three-" "now your doing too much" steve laughs a little walking into there room, too get some towels.

"But baby you never know-" "so you'd like for me too go through the pain of pushing three kids out?" He looked at him curious, "..I mean" he stopped himself from finishing and hugged steve, "it would be worth it still" he chuckles a little.

After shower

"Never again" Steve said drying his hair in a towel as Billy came out in his boxes, "oh come on" "bill we are not having sex!" "It wasn't even that bad" "Steve chuckles and reveals his back filled with marks. "That's for ppl tk your mineee" Steve rolled his eyes and looked in the drawers for some new clothes, "are you mad?" He says as he holds Steve's waist. Steve ignores him once again and sits up sighing, "you tired?" He nods a little, "you want movie and snuggles?", Steve looks at Billy with a raised eyebrow and nods lightly, "why that face?" He laughs a little, "the fuck you know so much about me for" he asks a little concerned now- "because ever since this pregnancy you've been all" Steve looked at him holding his hips, "moodyyy..." he says leaning back a little. "Go." "What? Baby I just worked all-" "GO!" he says louder as Billy grabs his clothes and walks out the room to the couch.