Sanemi's house

Sanemi POV:
Its 8'oclock on Sunday morning. The house reeks of alcohol. I have six siblings. Genya, Sumi, Teiko, Koto, Hiroshi, and Shuya. I groan and sit up on my bed. I share a room with Genya and we're separated by a thin curtain and some boxes. I hear my younger siblings playing and laughing in the other room.
I rub my eyes and stand up. Not too fast or id feel lightheaded. I streached and it felt goooood!!! Ugh. I pick up my phone and sat on my bed before I hear pounding on my room door. Genyas most likely awake now but if hes not then I don't want this waking him up.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Jeez whos at the door man
"Whos that?" Genya asks. I can tell he just woke up from his voice I didn't want him to wake up so I feel kinda guilty because hes sick. The knocking on the door continues then i hear shouting on the other side. I get up and open the door to find my angry dad on the other side.
"What do you want?" I ask
"Why haven't you made breakfast yet? Why are you just waking up? Help your siblings with their homework. Where's Genya?! GENYA!!"
I look over to Genyas side of the room and see the curtain pull. He slowly walks and stands next to me.

Silence.

Nobody moves or talks and I don't know why until dad raises his hand, pulls is back then swings in full force to genyas face. What the hell? I drag Genya back so he's out of my dad's reach.
"What the hell dad??" I ask while shielding Genya
"Teach your brother to have fu*king manners"
What in the world is this guy talking about?
"SAY GOOD FU*CKING MORNING WHEN YOU SEE ME"
He then leaves and slams the door.

"Genya are you okay?"
"Im fine" he says and goes back to his bed. Ugh, i feel like shit. I didn't mean for this to happen. I get out of the room and bathe and brush my teeth. I put on a orange shirt and orange joggers. I go downstairs to the kitchen and see my mum cleaning some broken glass.
"Let me help you ma"
"No sanemi its fine"
"I insist, let me clean this for you, you can go rest"
I hated seeing my mum clean especially when its my dads broken beer bottles. I pick up the big pieces
of glass and wrap them in a small bag. Then i sweep up and spray and mop the floor. I walk into the living room to see my mum and 2 sisters sitting on the sofa and all my brothers except Genya playing on the Nintendo switch. I sit on the spare chair and realise i have somewhere to be. I put on my shoes and my orange hoodie then leave the house.

I meet up with obanai and tengen to go iceskating, considering these bitches dont know how to skate I don't expect much from them. We get to the place and I get a call I don't expect it to be important since nothing is going on today so I just ignore it and put on my skates and go onto the ice. I will be so honest I cannot escape but at least I'm better than obanai or tengen. For a second I felt like I was at the circus with all these two were acting especially obanai who was acting like one horse.
It was so fun and jokes until it's time to go home. I put on my shoes and walk out the place with the other two.

I open my phone to see that I had around 17 missed calls from Genya. I immediately call him back and on the other side of the phone I hear crying and shuffling in the background.
" what the hell is going on?!" I ask
"Sanemi? Sanemi? Hello??" Gen says i try to answer but he quickly hangs up. I think the quickest route home and when I arrive I noticed that my dads car isn't here anymore. I unlock the door and walked into the living room and see my mum, genya and sumi I decided not to store and quickly get to the point.
"What happened?! Whats going on? Genya?? Why did you hang up?" I ask this in a frustrated voice because I had no idea what was going on but I knew that what was going on is very serious.
"It was your dad he- he went on a rampage but I've tried my best to put everything back to normal and he left he isn't here right now." My mum says this in a very sad tone and that just pisses me off because she is a very kind person who is never usually upset by anything.
"Genya, you feelin better?"
"Nah"
"Aight"
After that boring conversation I go upstairs and jump on my bed. It's around 5 pm I wish I could just go sleep and not wake up until tomorrow but I've Gotta wash my school clothes and while I'm at it I might as well wash Genyas aswell. I'll go through my drawer and take out all of my dirty clothes then sort them out into colours and I do the same with Genya's. I then walk downstairs with a big pile of clothes and then put them into the washing machine and turn it on. It's around 8 o'clock at night now I ask my mum if she can transfer the clothes to the dryer when it's done and she says yes so I go into my room and I see Genya sleeping. I go onto my bed put my head on my pillow and then soon I fall asleep

———————————————————————————
Way longer than the last

As you can tell a rush the end because I was so bored  that I didn't wanna carry this part on

I don't know if I should make the next one shorter  because this was very hard to write like every time I came on the app to add some more words to it I probably said one word and then went right back to tiktok💀

Thank you to the 3 people who are actually reading yall make my day🙏🏽

I don't know when the next part is going to because im losing motivation

1079 words😉