Angel Baby Over Heaven: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean

Raiden, the God of Thunder, found himself once again teleported to a new universe, this time arriving in the coastal city of Green Dolphin Street. As he explored his surroundings, Raiden stumbled upon a battle between Jotaro Kujo, the powerful Stand user, and the enigmatic Erinco Pucci, a religious fanatic & a priest & DIO's Minion and Protege .

Raiden, despite not possessing a Stand of his own, could perceive the incredible powers of Star Platinum and Made In Heaven. Intrigued by the clash of Stands, he watched as Pucci activated Made In Heaven's ability, causing time to accelerate.

As Pucci prepared to strike a devastating blow against Raiden, the God of Thunder swiftly countered, showcasing his immense power and agility. Raiden's immunity to the time anomaly allowed him to predict Pucci's movements, making him a formidable opponent against the Stand user.

Recognizing the threat Raiden posed, Pucci intensified his assault, utilizing Made In Heaven's time-accelerating abilities to confuse and disorient his foes. However, Raiden's unwavering determination and otherworldly strength proved to be a match for the Stand's time manipulation.

In the midst of the chaos, Jolyne, Ermes, Anasui, and Emporio, along with Jotaro (who remembered Raiden's abilities in Cairo and Morioh years ago during his battle against DIO and Yoshikage Kira), joined forces with Raiden.

Together, they formed an unbreakable alliance, combining their Stand abilities with Raiden's thunderous might. The clash between Raiden, Jotaro, and their allies against Pucci intensified, shaking the very foundations of Green Dolphin Street.

With every thunderous strike, Raiden shattered Pucci's defenses, inching closer to victory. The combined powers of Star Platinum's strength and Raiden's lightning-infused attacks overwhelmed Pucci, leaving him with no escape.

In a final display of strength, Raiden delivered a devastating blow, incapacitating Pucci and bringing an end to his reign of terror. Green Dolphin Street was finally freed from the clutches of the Pucci's time acceleration.

As the battle reached its conclusion, Raiden realized that his mission in this universe was not yet complete. In a stunning moment, Raiden unlocked a new Stand, one with an unimaginable power. Dubbed Angel Baby Over Heaven, the Stand possessed incredible powers, including the ability to manipulate space and time and even reality itself.

With the help of his newfound Stand, Raiden and his allies finally defeated Pucci and the Church of Enoch, restoring peace to Green Dolphin Street. As he bid farewell to Jotaro and his companions, Raiden vowed to use his Stand for the good of all.

The tale of Raiden's Angel Baby Over Heaven through the world of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure continued to be told, inspiring generations with his unwavering determination and unmatched power. And so, the legacy of Raiden, the God of Thunder, lived on in the hearts of those who had witnessed his extraordinary feats.