✿ RIP and Revenge for Pizza ✿

TW: war? Death of an animal, bows and arrows.

Mostly a fluff chapter :)

Grian was surprised Scar had even made some friends (other than him) on the server, but he did give Scott and Jimmy a warning before the couple left.

"Don't trust him, he has betrayed everyone he had ever been friends with" and with that, the soulmates set their way over to Skizzleman.

Once they arrived they got a little shock, as on the top of his house, was a red banner with white triangles at the bottom, the banner of Dogwarts. Scar felt the most betrayed as Skizz had a friendship paper from him (but maybe he had disabled it, he couldn't remember).

Scar was about to burn the banner, that Grian had taken down but then Martyn and Ren came running to their new ally's aid.

"Scar bail!" The green name shouted at his boyfriend while running away, even though they had Netherite swords, a 3v2 was a little unfair.

They ran away, and managed to get away unscathed, but now with an official war declaration, because Scar now had put the banner on his shield. Scar tried to fight but as it was a 4v2 so they quickly went up to the top of their mountain with arrows flying past them.

As they were standing at the top, trying to shoot the four down below, outside their cactus wall, an arrow soared through the air and accidentally hit Pizza and they had already killed Bubbles, Scars pet bee.

Another arrow and Grian turned around as he heard a scream from the llama, the parrot watched in horror as the llama died right on the spot as an arrow had hit its heart.

"They killed Pizza" an (almost) heartbroken Scar muttered behind Grian as they went inside. "I want blood" he added and his red eyes shone with anger.
"No, you can't kill 4 people and I can't help you with PvP" the parrot quickly said and and kissed Scars cheek.

"We can go and burn down Ethos castle tho"
"Yep! Let's go" Scar beamer excited and walked out the door, but Grian stopped him as it was getting late.

"Not right now Scar, it's getting late, let's sleep"
"What? Like together?" The scarred man replied with cheeks as red as his eyes, and Grian quickly flushed red as well.

"Nononono, not like that! Just cuddle?" He asked and Scar smiled. "I like that idea, he said and the the two got ready for bed and Grian laid down, and soon after Scar followed, putting his big, muscular arms around his small boyfriend.

He hugged Grian close to him and Grian smiled. He felt safe in his boyfriends arms.

Grian slept like a baby that night, and only woke up when the sun shined through the window. He felt like something was missing, and quickly realized that Scar wasn't there with him.

"Scar? My dear?" He called out but got no reply, he then got out of bed and pulled on his red jumper and other clothes, then the parrot went outside and saw Scar holding flowers at a grave, to Pizza, the poor llama that had died the previous day, an innocent life.

The green life went over to his boyfriend and sat down beside him, he rested his shoulder at his and smiled.
"Hey Dear, why didn't you wake me?" The smaller asked.
"You looked too cute to wake up, so I just let you sleep" the taller replied with a smile at the thought of sleeping Grian.

"I'm sorry about Pizza, he was a good llama" the parrot stated in an soft tone.
"Yeah, he was" Scar agreed with a brittle voice, he took a deep breath and wiped a tear. "Anyway, let's go inside, I'll make breakfast"

While Scar was making breakfast, Grian decided to take a shower and wash his clothes as there was blood and dirt/sand all over him and the red jumper.

He got out of the shower, after washing his hair and body, he dried himself and his wings (which took forever) he took the newly washed and dried clothes on and went down stairs that smelled heavenly of pancakes.

"Oh hey Gri" the taller man said with a smile as his partner hugged him, he ruffled the parrots hair and smelled it. "Ohhhh, you smell nice! Vanilla?"
"Yep, and your pancakes smell amazing"
"Thank you my love" he replied and smiled a bright smile, showing all of his teeth.

"Sit down and eat and I'll preen you"
"What?"
"Your wings, they look a bit ruffled up"
"Oh thank you, they just get like that when I dry them" the parrot explained with a smile and sat down at the table.

Scar grabbed a pancake for himself and then started stroking the feathers.

Scar couldn't get over how beautiful his lovers wings was. They were red, then yellow in the middle and lastly blue, and they were the most beautiful wings he had ever seen, he stroked the wings and straightened them out so the wings could move better.

Grian looked like he was enjoying it, even letting out some chirps time to time, as if it was his way of purring, Scar loved it, he actually loved everything about his boyfriend, his laugh, his smile, the way his eyes sparkled with mischief and lastly how small he was, it just made him look even cuter and also made him easier to pick up.

After breakfast Grian started to create some banners in memory of Pizza, and Scar took a shower.

Grian listened to the sound of water coming from upstairs, the sound reminded him of rain, the parrot really liked the sound of rain because it made him calm.

The sound stopped and the green life continued his work on the banner. It was black and with a yellow and red Pizza design at the top. The plan was to put them on their shields.

Grian was startled when he was hugged from behind by his strong boyfriend.
"Jeez Scar, you scared me" he laughed and the red name gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Sunshine"

Grian smelled his boyfriend, and as he was picked up into a giant bear-hug, he kinda had no choice. "Mhh, you smell like Pine trees" he said and Scar smiled, but it didn't quite reach his ears, which gave the avian a feeling that his boyfriend was sad.

"Yeah, it reminds me of home" he said and then the sadness was gone and good old positive Scar was back, Grian didn't know much about his boyfriends past, but Scar would come around to tell the story when he was ready.

For now, all that was needed was revenge for Pizza.

~1133 words