A/N

This takes place after all of the events in Ever After High, specials and all. 

There will be a LOT more characters in the story than in the tags, but isn't that the way it is with every story? 

Anyway, there will be a few sensitive topics in this, as well as MULTIPLE references to Greek mythology, as the main character is the daughter of Greek gods and lives within the Greek mythos. 

Also, for context about the Headmaster Grimm thing, despite the whole destinies thing happening at the end of 'Way Too Wonderland', he's still very firm in his ways about destinies being set in stone. Maybe that's not canon, but since the show technically came to an end, plus his point of view on destinies wasn't looked at in 'Dragon Games', I think that means he still has some opinions about it, even when his brother was returned to him safe and sound. Trauma makes people do things, and sometimes it's hard to let go of those behaviours since it's hard to shake off the trauma. 

With that out of the way, I am also taking liberties with the sexuality of Crystal Winter. I could have sworn somewhere that it said that she was in love with Ashlynn Ella and Briar Beauty at some point. As a result, I am officially saying that Crystal Winter is a lesbian. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, but this is simply my take on her sexuality. 

If you disagree, write your own headcanon about it, just don't try and beat down mine. 

I would highly recommend watching the videos on Greek mythology from the Youtube channel 'Overly Sarcastic Productions', as a good chunk of my Greek mythos knowledge came from them, and if anyone wants a bit more context about what the hell I'm talking about in the story, their videos are perfect. (Also, hint: Those videos are in a playlist called 'Miscellaneous Myths')

This will also include brief talk about the more grislier side of the classic fairytales, which is quite nasty so beware. If needed, I will add trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter for what you need to look out for. 

There are also godly politics, which I cannot explain without spoiling anything. 

Also, lastly, I am well aware that the concept of the child of Greek gods, in this case (spoilers, sorry) Hades and Persephone, is not a unique concept by any means. This is simply my idea for an oc, and to clear some things up in that regard, she has no relation to any other oc's who have the same parents, if you know what I mean.

That's about it for anything I need to make you all aware of, obviously if there's anything else to add, I will add it later on. Anyway, with all of that over and done with, enjoy the book. 

All things about Ever After High belong to Mattel, the only thing I own is the character I have created.