Hellena's Profile

*The profile qualities came from the Ever After High Fandom Wiki*

Name: Hellena Underworld

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Age: 1,503 (give or take, even though I look like a 15 year old girl. I'm an immortal divine being, we lose track of how old we are pretty quickly)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: Hades (father), Persephone (mother), Macaria (oldest sister), Melinoë (second oldest sister), Zagreus (brother), Anakoúfisi (older sister), Cerberus (family dog), Hecate (aunt figure), Thanatos (uncle figure), Demeter (grandmother)

Location: The Underworld, Ancient Greece

History: I was born in the Underworld to Hades and Persephone. Immediately my parents, as well as my older siblings, and our dog Cerberus, all accepted me. Melinoë says I sneezed after I was born and it was blue magic flames, which told them that I needed to train my magic. While Anakoúfisi (who also has very strong magic) and aunt Hecate helped train my magic, I spent a lot of time with my brother, Zagreus. He taught me how to fight like a Greek soldier, and whilst I was never good at it, he was a warrior in the making and would always beat me. The time then started to fade into each other... until Eros approached us one day. He said that since I was "of age" (which meant divine teenager), he recommended sending me to Ever After High so I could look a bit deeper into how I want to carve out my path, which I couldn't argue with. He said that he sends his adopted daughter (that not even Psyche knew about) to the school and she recommends it highly. He also told us about an exceptional student scholarship, and he thought I could qualify for it since (and not meaning to toot my own horn) but I am quite intelligent, I kinda have to be to master magic as strong as mine. Anyway, my parents thought about it, I thought about it. They liked it, I liked it, so I tried for the scholarship... and I honestly couldn't believe that I got it almost instantly. As fast as Zeus' lightning, I was off to Ever After High, and as the family psychopomp, Anakoúfisi was more than happy to take me.

Story: That's my choice. As is common with most Greek heroes, we carve our own paths and live the fame of the legacy we've created afterwards.

Role: I don't know. Without a predestined story, I have no role to play.

Alignment: Neutral. Again, no destiny.

Powerful Qualities: 1: I am extremely defensive of my father's reputation. Disney butchered him so badly and even though he's not mad about it, I am. 2: I enjoy a bit of Dionysian wine every now and then. 3: I love talking about my heritage and everything about the Greek mythos. The good, the bad, and the nasty (which comes in many forms). 

Roommate: Crystal Winter

Secret Heart's Desire: To make my family proud of me. I know they'll love me no matter what I do, but making them proud is just the cherry on top.

My "Magic" Touch: I am magically gifted, I have the powers of a god, kinda because I am born to gods.

Storybook Romance Status: Currently trying out a relationship with Crystal Winter.

Oh "Curses!" Moment: I forget how much more mentally older I am than my fellow students, which leads me to do things that they aren't legally allowed to because of their age.

Favourite Subject: Magic-ology (I get to flex my powers and combat with Raven, it's so much fun)

Least Favourite Subject: Grimm-nastics (not because I'm not sporty, but just generally because it sucks)

Best Friends Forever After: C.A. Cupid, Crystal Winter, Raven Queen

Other Notes: Whilst I'm mentally an adult amongst my fellow students, I'm still a child amongst my fellow divine beings. I'm not a goddess of anything, right now, I'm only a goddess in turns of lineage. I have a tendency to swear when I get mad or stressed or upset. I don't use the term 'divine beings' to be sophisticated or up myself or anything like that, it's the actual technical collective term for our kind, as not all of us are 'gods' per se. 

Looks: 

(I spent a lot of time finalising this design, you're welcome)