007

TUESDAY,
OCTOBER 5, 2023
5:58 p.m.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Yasi was in her room finishing her geography homework when she heard her phone vibrate from under her arm. Seeing the text was from dd she quickly opened it.

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
wsp
wyd

Fat girl 🤍
this bum ass geography homework.
shit kinda hard

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
shit easy I been finished that

Fat girl 🤍
Nigga I'm taking ap human geography...

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
sounds personal
why you taking that shit... weirdo

Fat girl 🤍
fuck up...
I wanna be a nicu nurse

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
so js take the shit in college.. duh

Fat girl 🤍
no

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
K
ft me

Fat girl 🤍
Nooo
Its too awkward signing over the phone

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
Well then I'll make it un-awkward... duhh

Fat girl 🤍
say duh one more time..

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
Whatcho gon do?
Curse me out 🤨🤨

Fat girl 🤍
😧
blocked.
U play tm

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
Nah I'm being serious... like whatcho gon do punk

Fat girl 🤍
😐
It's fine js don't ttm no more

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌
I'm jus josin

dd 🙎🏽‍♂️🧌 is FaceTiming...

Yasi rolled her eyes answering. She sat her phone against the wall of her desk. She mugged her phone as dd popped up. "I'm sorryyy." dd smiled.

you violated me... real bad.

Yasi signed as dd covered his mouth from laughing. "Ok fat girl." He put his hands up. "Heyy Yasmine!!" I heard a voice from afar. Yasi furrowed her eyebrows tryna figure who that was.

Notti popped up in the background with a smile. "Wsg shorty." He said taking the phone from dd. "First of look how this nigga layin." Notti said turning the camera around. Dd was shown laying on his stomach with his feet up. Yasi fell back, smiling.

Dead! Yasi signed.

Notti understood some things she said from observing, like little words here and there. "Righttt." Notti said cracking up. "But when you gon let me take you out." Notti said goofily bringing his face up to the camera real close.

Boy what? Yasi signed.

Nobody could, Yasi was veryyy beautiful. A lot of people just doubted her because she couldn't speak. But now some people have realized that Yasi knew dd, notti, ddot, and their group—whom are very popular, matter fact the most popular in the school— she starting get more attention. She ain't really like it. I mean back then she was popular for being pretty. Like all throughout middle school and the beginning of high school. Then by the end of her freshman year she was know as the slut that got raped. But now everybody kinda forgot about her and the situation since no action or drama has been surrounded around or by her. She liked it that way. She just hoped she could keep it that way.

"Give me ma damn phone back, nigga!" Yasi heard dd from the background making her smile. Notti kissed the camera before throwing dd's phone at him. "Bitch ass nigga." Dd muttered. Yasi was shown taking her head. "What?"

You be swinging your feet for meeeee Yasi signed.

"Ight bro chill'out fo I smack yo."

Who you talkin to like that? Don't make me come over there.

"Nahhhh Notti be trollin. ion need no more of that shit especially at my house."

Not yo house but ok.

"Mmcht shut up." "I got a question tho." Yasi nodded her head. "How you and Yamire 15 in the 11th grade?"

We skipped a grade. smart like that frl. Yasi smiled. "Oh damn, what grade y'all skip?"

8th. Yasi signed. I'm turning 16 soon though.

"When?" dd lifted an eyebrow. "December." "Oh so yo birthday comin up, mine coming sooner tho." "When?" "November."
Yasi nodded.

The two continued to talk for an hour and a half until Terrell said he had a surprise for her.

———

What? Yasi signed to her older brother. "Cmon, lil girl." Terrell said grabbing her wrist pulling outside into the drive way. Before they could fully step outside Yasi started gasping. She walked out and saw a white Mercedes amg with a big, pink bow on the hood.

"Omg you're joking, right?" she thought to herself. she sat there with her mouth hung open. "No fucking way..." Yamire said starting getting to get jealous. "nah, nah, don't worry." Terrell said pointing toward and red-eye, black hellcat in the distance. "wha..." Yamire said feeling speechless. They both up ran to their cars excitedly.

"yooooo, look at the rims on this mothafucka, gah damn." Yamire said in completely shocked on why this was all happening. On the other hand, Yasmine was on the verge of tears and was completely grateful.

"why'd you do this for us?" Yasi said while tearing up. "'cus y'all deserve it. getting good grades and shit." Terrell said nonchalantly "typeeee shittttt." Yamire carried, dabbing up his older brother. "how much was all this?" Yasi said caressing the rhinestones placed on the mercedes sign on the stirring wheel. "ok, how abt u stop asking questions and js thank me, ya?" the twins ran up and gave their older brother the biggest hug.

"i gotta show dd this shit..." yasi whispered to herself. "nigga, what." Yamire said looking at her crazy. "huh?"

857 words.
————————