Mocha.

It was a sunny morning, Father Sun was happier than usual "ugghh...that stupid sun G0Z worships....." YUKC0 sighed, G0Z was already awake walking around the circus, making sure all of the booths weren't damaged. "I suppose I should get up for the day and do this stupid job." YUKC0 mumbles to himself.

 YUKC0 walked out of the arcade fixing his clown nose to the perfect position, G0Z was at MissAderell's Giftshop. "Oh hello YUKC0!" G0Z said happily "Oh,  hello G0Z." YUKC0 said still half asleep "You just wake up?" G0Z asked seeing YUKC0 still half asleep. "Yeah." YUKC0 said rubbing his eyes "I could tell!" G0Z responded, YUKC0 didn't say anything he just was a bit annoyed by Fathersun. "Don't be a bummer! Come on let's go to my building, there's coffee there." G0Z said motioning YUKC0 to follow him.

"I'm guessing you want a mocha YUKC0?" G0Z asked "Yeah." YUKC0 responded. "You just sit down, I'll come out soon with your coffee." G0Z said "Okay." YUKC0 said as he walked to the table. G0Z went over to the table with a mocha in his hand, handing YUKC0 the coffee. "There you go!" G0Z said sitting down beside YUKC0. "Thanks." YUKC0 responded. As soon as YUKC0 finished his coffee G0Z asked "You feel like you will be a bit happier?" G0Z asked "Fine, whatever." YUKC0 responded "Yayyyyyyy!" G0Z said happily. YUKC0 couldn't help but softly smile but turned his head away until he stopped smiling, G0Z's smile was contagious.

 "YUKC0 we need to go back out to the circus, as far as we know Z00ZY might be playing Fortnite, In real life!" G0Z said standing up and lending YUKC0 a hand to get up from his chair "Oh shit yeah" YUKC0 said "AY! No swearing YUKC0!" G0Z said "Sorry" YUKC0 responded. YUCK0 and G0Z were walking back, G0Z broke the silence "I'm always so confused about how that lightbulb is floating but it makes you, well you!" G0Z said looking over at YUKC0 "Oh I guess so." YUKC0 said.

338 words :3