4

Y/N POV:
I turned to see Mirage! I smiled at the sight of my old friend. Then Noah turned and as predicted he looked freaked out. "That felt good! Get some oil pumping you know?" He announced. "I've been cooped up forever dude I can't tell you how old it gets!" He sighed, "Mirage! Stay hidden, Mirage, don't draw any attention to yourself! Mirage big is just a movie you'll never be a real boy!" He mocked Optimus. Then he looked at us "but that was fun you two are fun!" He smiled then he recognized me, "Y/N! Hi!" He smiled then looked at Noah, "right this is probably a lot for you huh?" He asked. Then Noah grabbed a pipe and my hand and pulled me behind him, "back up!" He yelled at Mirage. "Noah!" I yelled, "woah what's the aggression, I thought after the car chase we were boys! And girl." He replied. "What are you gonna do, hit me?" He asked. "Mabye" Noah continued. "Noah-" before I could continue Mirage had turned his arm into a cannon! "Oh it's like that?"he asked he threatened Noah, Noah put his arm up to protect me immediately, I blushed but I was still annoyed. Then Mirage put it down. "Tough guy I like that I like it a lot" he smirked, then I ran towards Mirage, "Y/N! How're you doing?" He asked. "I'm guessing this is your boyfriend?" He asked,We both went red "No! He's my friend and neighbour" I smiled. "You know them?!?" Noah asked. "What was I saying the whole car trip" I sighed. "Well what are you? Some kind of possessed car or something?" He asked Mirage. "No, Thoes don't exist I'm an alien" Mirage grinned. "Like...Like E.T?" Noah continued. "E.T!?!? The ugly guy in the basket? No! Look at this face the names Mirage" he grinned as he held out his hand for a fist bump. "Come on, do you need an example, Y/N?" He called I ran over and gave him a fist bump. "Like that now just give it a little tap" he said to Noah, eventually Noah gave him the satisfaction. "Great now we're freinds" he smiled.

Suddenly we heard the screeching of car tires. "Great the gang is here" Mirage sighed. I smiled, "wait there's more you you?" Noah asked him. "Like me no! But be cool so they don't crush you" he warned, "what!?!" Noah asked, "I'd put the pipe down" I whispered. Then I saw a yellow car and a red motorcycle pull in. And then I saw a giant red truck. Then the yellow one turned into Bee! "Well well well who have we got here?" He asked. I smiled at him then I saw Arcee! "Mirage what have you done?" She asked him. Then she saw me. Then Optumis walked In. Noah pushed he behind him. "You bought a human here!?!" He yelled at Mirage. "Two if you count me" I said as I stepped out. Optimus paused. "Mirage we agreed to leave Y/N out of this!" He yelled, "funny story when you called all Optimus like 'AuTo BoTs RoLl OuT' they were already In the car, but Y/N is here and she's cool and I'm pretty sure her friend is cool so we're cool!" He smiled. Then Optumis grabbed Noah! Then let me step on to his hand. "Who are you human?" He asked. "I'm nobody I ain't even seen nothing i can't even see anything right now" he lied. "And Y/N why are you here. You were told to stay safe" he asked. "Don't ask" I sighed. Then his attention turned to Noah and he handed him to Arcee. "Arcee" he said as she began to read his data. "Private Noah Diaz, US army multiple accommodations a wizard with electronics. He's a soldier" she finished. "He does not look like a soldier" Optimus said to him. "Well you're looking rough yourself" Noah said to him. I laughed slightly causing Optimus to turn to me."sorry I'll stay silent" I lied. Then he lifted us to a higher shelf.

"You have some serious explaining" he panted. "Yep, I'll explain later" I sighed. "Well I'm outta here, when you get back your explaining everything and answering all my questions!" he said to me as he attempted to try and sneak out. "Let's go in there and blow it up! And get the hell outta here" Bee said, "Bee we can't just blow it up the humans will hunt us" Arcee said to him. "I mean it won't make a difference but if y'all wanted to blow it up you can blame me I'm basically a criminal at this point" I shrugged. "What?" Optimus asked. "How do you think I got here?" I asked."You hijacked Mirage?!?" Optimus yelled, "not really, I mean Noah tried and I was just there so I'm basically a criminal of association" I explained. "I'll deal with it later" Optimus sighed. "Anyway what we need is a quiet way in" Arcee continued. "What about
Y/N?" Mirage suggested. "No, besides she'll need someone with her" Optimus replied. "God you sound like my dad" I replied. "I might as well be but either way you can't go in there without someone else." Suddenly we heard a crash. Noah had fallen. "How about Noah?" I suggested. "What?" He asked. "No." Optimus said. "What come on! Him and Y/N are small enough to go in, they're both humans and they can grab the key and get out!" Mirage reasoned. "And you said I'd need someone in there with me and there he is!" I continued as Optimus held out his hand and I jumped onto it,.he lowered me to the ground and I ran towards Noah, "it is a bad idea" He said. When I arrived Noah pointed at Optimus, "I agree with big man, so it's been real y'all,
Y/N  I'll see you tomorrow but-" them Mirage stopped him, "hold on a second, let me just have a world with my buddies" he smiled as he ran towards us. "Don't leave me with these tight asses bro!" He whispered. "I'm right here" I said. "Minus
Y/N, we make a great team!" He continued, "I'm not breaking into a museum for some space robots" he said to him. "What about for friendship?" Mirage suggested. Nothing. "Or how about for money?" He asked. As he explained the plan I walked towards Optimus. "I can do this" I said to him. "Fine if he says yes then yes. But you're only getting the key. Got It?" He said. "Agreed" I smiled knowing I would somehow talk my way into doing more. Then I heard Mirage yelling "He's in!" I ran to Noah, "I'll explain on the way, I'm just happy we're doing this" I smiled as I hugged him.

AN:
Little did Y/N know that Noah was blushing

I pulled away. "As long as you explain then we're fine, but you owe me" he smiled.