7

Y/N POV:
It was the next morning, we had met up with Optimus and everyone else, "so what jet are we talking to Peru? Or is it a plane either is fine I just need first class cause I've got long ass legs", Mirage said to us. "Well he is a plane" Arcee shrugged. "No. No no no! Don't tell me we're flying on oh no." He sighed as an old beaten up plane landed. I haven't met that one. But as he Lande he started coughing. Then he coughed up an engine. "Yeah I'm walking to Peru" Mirage said.

As the plane took us to Peru I was sat in-between Noah and Elina. Elina was singing. "Hey your good" I smiled at her, "sorry I sing when I get nervous it usually calms me down" she said brushing off my compliment. "First time flying?" Noah asked, "and my first time leaving new York" she explained. "Y/N, come here" Optimus said. "I'll leave you to it" I smiled as I walked towards Optimus. "What" I sighed avoiding eye contact. I haven't forgotten what he said yesterday. "I just wanted you to know that I never should have said that. It's not your fault that we lost the key. It's mine" he said to me. "Don't be an idiot. We're here because I let go. How was this your fault?" I asked. Nothing came out. "Exactly" I said, "I know you didn't mean it." I Said to him as I walked back towards Noah and Elina. I sat back down in-between them again, "sorry about that" I smiled, "so what's up?" I asked. "I was just about to ask Elina if she thinks this key is definitely in Peru" he replied. "Well the evidence lines up" she answered. Iisten. When we get our hands on it. We have to destroy it" Noah whispered. "What?" Me and Elina said at the same time. "They can't unite the key without the other peice. No key, no unicron. No unicron no earth getting eaten" he whispered. "But then they can't get home" I said. "But we have to think about us" he said. "But they're my-" "Y/N I know they're your friends but without that key we're saving earth." He whispered. I went quiet. "Listen all you have to do is find it" he said to Elina and I. "Then I'll take care of the rest" "but it doesn't-" "we have no choice" he whispered.

We arrived in Peru! And guess what we didn't die! When we stepped outside a brown minivan pulled up. "Sorry I'm late" he stuttered as he explained where he was. "Ay where you from?" Noah asked, "Cybertron" he replied. "So Where'd you get that accent?" Noah continued. "Accent? What accent?" WheelJack asked, "I'm just saying it's cool, I didn't want to assume you speak Spanish to because you know" "hmmm a little racist Hermano" He responded. "Anyway the mission, follow me!" He continued as they followed him, "he's a robot how is that racist?" Noah asked me, "él te consiguió allí" I smirked at him, "wait Y/N you know Spanish?!?" He yelled, "you never noticed? I've spoken Spanish in front of you multiple times!" I answered. "Either your lying or I'm def" he said as we walked.