Undress me

Susan stood in the doorway for a minute, frozen, as Jessica stared at her for an answer. "Come on, Sue, you don't want to leave your friend who hasn't been feeling well, alone... plus, I don't want you sleeping on the couch." Jessica said pointing to the free space next to her. "Who knows what I was thinking...she only wants me here to sleep..." Susan thought, as the blonde got out of bed to fetch a long t-shirt from her closet. She staggered over to Susan and handed it to her. "You can wear this. You already know where the bathroom is. I am waiting for you." Susan looked down at the t-shirt as Jessica slipped back under the covers. The sound of hail mixed with snow, pattered on the large bedroom window overlooking the tall skyscrapers of New York and in that atmosphere, the redhead made up her mind and went to the bathroom. She folded her clothes and placed them on a cabinet near the sink, put on the long white t-shirt, and before reaching Jessica, she fixed her hair in front of the mirror. The woman turned off the lights and walking on tiptoes so as not to make too much noise, she laid down next to her friend. Susan stared at the ceiling for a moment, then turned to Jessica who's eyes were almost narrowed.
"Finally. I had to beg you, huh..." Jessica whispered, while with small movements she approached Susan resting her head on the redhead's shoulder and cuddling up to her body. Feeling her so close, gave Susan an adrenaline rush. She seemed so innocent, but hopelessly sensual and so beautiful that the redhead's mind kept dreaming of the most disparate things.
"Fuck, how fast your heart beats, Sue." Jessica giggles as she places a hand on the thin material of Susan's t-shirt, brushing her left breast. Susan gulped realizing that Jessica was playing with fire and maybe she wasn't that drunk, after all.
She wanted to test her, she wanted to see where that night would have led them.
"Jess... I need something too." Susan murmured, locking her eyes with those of her colleague. "What? Does the t-shirt not fit? I'll get you another one, if you want" Jessica continued, knowing exactly what she was doing. "That's right, it's not good, would you mind helping me take it off?" She didn't believe either that she had just said these words, but she really wanted to understand to what extent Jessica was serious or if really hers, were all fantasies and pure illusions. Jessica moved away from Susan's body and knelt on the mattress pulling the covers away from the redhead. "Sure, come closer" she continued, not letting go of her gaze. The air in that room was starting to get heavy. Was this what the two had been waiting for for months? Were all the things written by fans on social media true? Were they really attracted to each other? Or was it just a game, just the alcohol, the smoke, the madness of one night? Susan approached and Jessica moved her hands on her colleague's hips slowly pulling off the long t-shirt. Susan's busty, bare breasts appeared and the blonde couldn't help but stare at it in ecstasy. "It's better now, thanks." Susan broke the silence by dropping her shirt to the floor. "My God" Jessica murmured. "What...?" Susan continued laying down on her side. The soft curves of her body, illuminated only by the rays of the moon, shone in that room. "I'm sorry, I can't help it".
Jessica managed to whisper only these words and then let herself be overwhelmed by the fire that was bursting inside her. She jerked over to Susan and wrapping both hands around her face, kissed her passionately and sat on her torso. The redhead was taken aback, but it was just what she was waiting for. Lightning split the sky outside, while the two women savored their respective tongues. Susan, lying under Jessica, placed her hands under her colleague's nightgown and slapped her ass, action that made the blonde break the kiss and tilt her head back. "Don't play with fire, Sue..." Jessica murmured with flames in her eyes. "Oh, believe me, I'm ready to get burn". Susan replied with husky voice. "Undress me, now." Jessica ordered in a mistress tone, while Susan already felt her thighs trembling and her core burning.
She took off Jessica's silky nightgown, revealing her perfect diaphanous boobs. "I want you" Jessica gasped and furiously placed Susan's right hand inside her panties. "Christ, you're so wet" the redhead murmured, inserting right away two fingers into Jessica's clit, who started moving her hips fast. "Oh fuck, this is so good" the blonde moaned leaning on her colleague to kiss her.
"I never felt like this" Susan whispered sucking Jessica's neck, while her fingers kept wandering into her lover's center. Their bodies moved in perfect sync, as if they were the last two pieces of the same puzzle. Jessica continued to gasp, tilting her head back as the redhead pushed her under her body.
"Open your legs, wide" Susan commanded while she removed her fingers from Jessica. "What the fuck are you doing? I was so close!" the blonde said raising her eyebrows.
"Did you want to keep your juicy self only to yourself? That's a bitch behaviour. Come into my mouth".
With these last words Susan started licking Jessica's folds as if they were the most delicious thing she had ever eaten. The blonde woman began to shiver under her lover's touch and to increase her pleasure, she started to play with her nipples. "Oh Susan, you're driving me crazy" she moaned while her legs started to shake.
"Come" Susan whispered while her face was buried into her woman's clit.
In less than a minute, Jessica came, filling Susan's mouth with her liquids that the redhead swallowed proudly.
"Delicious" she purred laying out of breath next to the blonde who in the meantime was sweating and panting like never before.
"Holy cow... I want to finish you, you truly deserve it"
Jessica continued turning to Susan that was already so wet. Jessica inserted her middle and ring fingers all in once in Susan's burning center and started twirling them speeding up more and more.
"Jeez, Jess, faster" the redhead screamed. She couldn't take it any longer. Jessica went faster as requested, while sucking Susan's swollen nipples. One more minute and she reached her orgasm, letting it go in an erotic scream.
"Fuck" they both whimpered laying on their backs, trying to catch their breaths back.

The bedroom was now filled with their smells, the smell of alcohol mixed with sex. They were exhausted, drunk and happy. In a few minutes they both fell asleep, naked, between the crumpled blankets.

The following morning a thin ray of light crossed the room. Jessica was the first to wake up and as soon as she saw Susan from behind naked, she jumped. "Oh shit" she muttered as she rubbed her head. Susan stretched shortly after, turning towards the blonde who instinctively covered herself up to her neck. "Really, Jess?!"
she laughed. "We fucked the shit out of each other last night and now you cover your body?" Susan continued, while Jessica turned red all over her face. "I'm sorry Sue, I was a total mess yesterday, I hope I didn't scare you..." the blonde said while she picked up a dressing gown that was lying on the bedside table. "Jess, you didn't scare me. I was surprised of course. I didn't know you were into women, but for fuck's sake... what a glorious ride we had" Susan grinned while images of their sex adventure scrolled through her mind.
Jessica smiled back, but it was clear she was pretty nervous about the whole situation. It was something she had never experienced before. She covered up her body and stood up. "What would you like for breakfast? I can order something from the bakery down the street". The blonde asked, trying to change topic.
Susan raised her eyebrows and after wearing the white t-shirt Jessica gave her last night, she left the bed.
"Are you regretting it?" The redhead continued following her colleague to the kitchen.
"Look, Susan, I'm not. I'm not..."
Jessica answered by leaning her back against a piece of furniture. "But?" Susan asked again, trying to figure out what was on her mind. Jessica nervously lit a cigarette and tried to find the right words to best explain the chaos she had in mind. "Susan, truth is I'm scared. Yesterday night was beautiful, but it's the first experience of this kind for me, even though I'm over 70 and I've been through a lot. Plus, you know how it works in our world. You can't live anything without being discovered, without having your privacy violated" Susan drank a glass of water shaking her head nervously. "And so?! What if they catch us together? How many scoops have come out over the years of us together with men? I get it, Jess. You're embarrassed. You wanted one night stand, but you don't give a shit about me. You invited me here, you begged me to stay and to sleep with you! You fucked me like a fury devouring every part of me, you reached your orgasm twice, and then?! You wake up worrying about fucking paparazzi?! After how many?! 50 years in the show business? Please, put your shit together."

Susan said in one breath not giving up for a second Jessica's teary eyes.
"I'm leaving. Please, don't look for me." Susan went to the bathroom where she changed quickly, while the blonde remained in the kitchen as if she was frozen, staring into space. "Susan, please" she managed to say when she saw her colleague reach the front door. Susan turned around for a moment, but she was too hurt. She opened the door and left the apartment.