Dizzy

Jessica's friends watched that kiss as if it was the most beautiful scene in a romantic movie. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe they really were into that.

Susan, who was the most sober of all, felt a sense of confusion that she hadn't perceived for a long time. Her lips parted abandoning those of her colleague and it seemed as if suddenly reality had given her a loud slap and brought her back to earth.
"It's just a game" she muttered to herself, without the others being able to hear.
Jessica stared at her for a moment with those eyes that, despite alcohol and smoke, shone like little stars in the soft light of the kitchen.

"I better go... tomorrow I have a work meeting" Susan got up awkwardly from the table among all the "nooo" from Jessica's friends, who didn't want her to leave right in that moment, when the game was getting "interesting ".
"Thanks for the nice and fun evening, have a good night".
Susan walked over to Violet, Mia and Charlotte and greeted each with a kiss on the cheek. "Fuck, you smell so good" Violet babbled sipping another glass of liqueur. "Stop it, Vee!" Jessica patted her friend on the shoulder, urging her to get her shit together, and then walked over to Susan. "I'll walk you".
Arriving at the entrance, Jessica took Susan's coat and hat and gave them to her, but the alcohol was starting to take its toll on her even though the blonde had, more or less, held it up until then. She staggered and held onto the wall near the front door.

"Are you ok?" Susan murmured holding her by one wrist.
The woman couldn't answer, she just covered her mouth with a hand and ran quickly towards her bedroom bathroom.
"Jess!" Susan didn't think twice about following her and found herself in front of what she had naturally imagined. "Oh fuck... well I didn't think a kiss from me could suck so much it would make you vomit!" Susan said sarcastically as she doused a towel with water and placed it on Jessica's head as she squatted in front of the toilet and continued to throw up.
"Don't be silly" the blonde murmured as she caught her breath. "Do you feel better?" the redhead sat on the bathroom floor next to her colleague who flushed the toilet rolling her eyes "what a horrible scene, I can't believe you're seeing me like this, sorry".
Susan burst out laughing.
"Jess, are you kidding? You have no idea how many times this has happened to me... I warn your pals that you are unwell, in the meantime, make yourself comfortable"
Susan did not accept any of her replies and after closing Jessica's bedroom door, she went to the her friends.
"Girls, Jessica needs a bit of rest, I'll call you a taxi so you can go back to your hotel. I'll take care of it here, I live nearby."
The women, overwhelmed by the drunkenness, did not resist what the actress said and after about ten minutes they left the apartment.

Susan took off her coat and walked back to Jessica's bedroom.
The actress stood for a moment in front of the door and then, when she slowly opened it, froze. Her friend was standing from behind and she was covered only by panties and a bra. Reason told Susan to close the door and come back later, instinct left her standing there to observe from that small crack. "How can she be so elegant even after having just vomited liters of alcohol?!"
The redhead thought, while her colleague opened a door of her closet that momentarily covered her body. Jessica pulled out a black silk nightgown and placed it on the bed, where she sat down. Just then, Susan felt her stomach burn.
With a light and imperceptible movement, Jessica unhooked her bra which slipped over her torso, leaving her partially naked. Susan gulped at the sight of her perfect, soft, sensual breast. The blonde took her nightgown and slowly slid it up her body. Silk mixed with her delicious, diaphanous skin. She was beautiful, she was a dream. Once dressed, Susan slapped her cheek. "Shit, what's wrong with me" she murmured trying to come back to reality, and then knocked.
"Can I?" she asked softly. "Yes, come in", the blonde answered.

"How are you?" Susan smiled closing the door behind her.
"Honestly, I'm feeling a shit, but I'm so glad you're here. Thank you".
Jessica replied holding her temples.

"I think you deserve some good sleep. I'm gonna call a taxi and come back home."

The blonde stared at her friend with disbelief.

"Susan, don't be ridiculous! It's 3 am, it's freaking snowing and the last thing I can do after all you did for me, is let you sleep here. I'm going on the couch."

Jessica tried to stand up, but she was still too dizzy and fell again on the bed.

"Are you joking? No, Jess. Thank you, I truly appreciate it, but no. You are not feeling good, so you're going to sleep in your comfy bed and I'm coming back home. Don't worry."

The redhead said firmly.

"For Christ's sake, Susan! Don't let me challenge my inner Joan Crawford. I said it's snowing, it's dangerous, it's 3 am, you're not going anywhere. Do you prefer the couch? Fine, but you won't leave this apartment!"

Jessica insisted with the last strength she had left.
Susan couldn't help it, but laughed.

"Okay, miss Crawford. Fine! But please, now relax a bit or I will be the one to challenge my inner Bette Davis."

The blonde nodded finally satisfied and tired, crawled slowly under her bed sheets.

"Goodnight, Jess"

Susan, made her way to the door, when her friend called her back.

"Sue?"

"Yes, Jess? Do you need something?"

The actress slowly turned to her colleague who had a strange expression on her face.

"Actually, yes. I... I'd like you here, with me."

Author's space:

Hey there! First of all, I want to thank you all so much for the kind messages you sent me during these days. You're all so sweet. I really hope this story keeps you interested and that you like this new chapter. 🫶🏼