Anxiety

An anxiety disorder  is when worry or fear get out of control and start interfering with your life.. Anxiety is like you want be able to finish something or to do something in a right way but you're afraid to do it because you think people will see your actions differently.

Anxiety is most likely caused by a stressful event that happened or is currently happening to your life such as family problems, continues bullying, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, relationship problems or break ups and so one and so forth. 

For me I find it hard to handle specially now that many things are actually happening in life. I overthink stuff and that makes me worry or scared even more. 

So for me I think one best way to avoid the feeling of worry in everything that's happening is to calm your mind. I know that's not an easy advice but think of every happening in life as a good thing, everything happens for a reason right? 

You won't be able to think straight if you think beyond the happening.. Just be calm and try focusing on the different aspects in life that will bring good things to you. 

One more thing is thinking about the past or even the future and then suddenly you'll feel scared and worried about it, It's hard to forget something in the past specially when it scarred you until now. It's hard to let go of the past because you're scared that it will once again happen in the future. Everyone has that fear of the past being repeated but you have to trust yourself in order to get through it. You have to see the things that happened in the past as a lesson and of course as a challenge that you actually faced.