[1] Dreary Night

✦Now playing
[It's possible-Piero Picconi]

I left the car shop rather quick since they were about to close.

I browsed around trying to find those cute little pine trees, the black ice one. Though I couldn't find what I wanted I wouldn't call the trip pointless. It was nice to feel the cool air on my even colder face. I breath in. Mm, the smell of smog.

It's been 3 weeks and I still can't sleep. 3 weeks since I've lost my dad. I take walks at night to keep my mind off things. I don't wanna go home yet. I whip out the Marlboro pack I just got and take a cig out.

My playlist is playing 'Its possible' by Piero picconi, my favorite. I see a dark alley way that I haven't noticed before. I'll take that route and see if I can somehow get home from there.
--
Schlatts p.o.v

It's 2 am and this gibi asmr girl isn't helping me sleep. I put on some music and start my p.c, I'll look for something to make a YouTube video about. Or maybe a stream. Jambo walks over and jumps on my lap, my music might have woken him up but I'm pretty sure it's my noisy neighbors.

Jesus can't they get freaky when I'm not home? I'm not finding anything interesting enough so I start type random shit out of desperation.

"Catsonline.com"

"What the fuck is this?" It's a weird cat simulator game, except my avatar looks like it does cocaine 12 times a day. I look to the corner and see that there's other people playing this. Who the hell plays this game willingly?
--
Y/ns p.o.v

I open the door to my house quickly. While I was doing my little detour it started to rain and I was looking around trying to see if I recognized anything. Then I remembered I had a phone so I quickly typed my address to GPS and I made it home. I like the rain but my shoes were too nice to get dirty and wet, I only just got them yesterday.

I put my phone in rice because I had it out in the rain too long while trying to find my house. Hopefully it still works I'm not tryna buy a new one. With nothing to do I grab my laptop and go online to my favorite game.

"Catsonline.com"

I found it a two years ago as I was looking for a furry game to play for my YouTube. It's a recurring joke in my Fandom that I'm a secret furry and for the sake of the joke I indulge in it. Sure the graphics were pretty shit but it was funny to play. I especially like robbing other players there.

They game announces that I'm online.

'Avidsmoker23 is online!'

I scan through the users to see who's username I didn't like. It was my way of choosing a victim. "Okay why would someone choose 'schlaggcat' as a name. That's just awful" I quickly try finding them around the map. I see their floating username near the Cat Cafe and I make my way there.

I see their mic is activated so I turn my hearing option on. I hear some type of song I feel I've heard before but I'm not too sure. The cat avatar is buying a coffee. I take my bicycle and run them over, 'schlaggcat' flies away and crashes on a wall.

I hear a "HEY! WHAT THE HELL?!" and a laugh afterwards. The avatar stands up slowly. I quickly run it over again making it crash through the wall. I laugh seeing the weird ass expression on the orange cat.

"AYE let me get up at least geez." I turn on my mic because I know how awkward it is for someone not to respond. "Haha you looked so funny flying backwards so I had to do it again"