Chapter 2 (Leo's POV)

Moving to Colorado has been the worst thing to happen to me, or so I thought. Heading to the local mall in town to buy the new 2k. I couldn't wait to get my hands on one, I walked into the store thinking nothing would happen, boy, I was wrong. The guy sitting at the counter caught my eye. I might be Bi, but the thought of being with a guy never came through my thoughts before. Paying for my things, I heard, "You're cute when you're all excited like that," It honestly took me by surprise at first until I looked at him as red as an apple, from...

Embarrassment? Cute.

 The look on his face made me very happy I just couldn't stop smiling. I politely told him thanks with one of my biggest smiles and a cute little wink to put the cherry on top.

Which seems to only make him grow redder. 

As I headed out of the store, I looked back just to soak in his cute beat red face. Not knowing if I'm going to see him again. Only if I got his number or at least his name I thought. When I realized stores normally make their employees wear a name tag it was already too late.

 I thought to myself that maybe the store is still open. I spun the car around and went back to the mall only to find that the lights were off, and the doors were closed. Dang, that's the first guy I found cute that looked around my age and I let him slip right past me. 

Going back home a second time instead of my happy-go-lucky self, I was sad over a guy I didn't even have a full conversation with. I went to bed dreading having to go to a new school and the thought of making new friends,  those thoughts were overpowered by the guy with the beat red face.