Bonus (Part 2)

-

the story can end off on bonus part 1, but the is bonus part 2 for smut!!!!

if you dont like smut then get out of here cuz theyre gonna fuck. yummy 😋

ok enjoy!!

-

"J-Jeonghan...Wait a second..." Joshua pants, breaking away from the deep kiss him and Jeonghan had shared. "D-Don't you think we're going too far..?" 

Joshua looks down at Jeonghan's hands in his pants, groping Joshua's ass.

"Oh. Sorry." Jeonghan quickly takes his hands out, placing them on Joshua's hips instead. "Should I uhm...y'know...." Jeonghan blushed slightly, not wanting to spit it out. 

The younger looked at Jeonghan, confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked. 

Jeonghan looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Okay, I'll just say it." Jeonghan says, finally looking straight into Joshua's eyes, making Joshua a bit nervous. 

"Do you want to have sex with me?" 

.

.

.

"What!?" Joshua immediately started blushing after hearing that question. 

"We don't have to. It's just..it looked like a good mood to have sex.." Jeonghan says, awkwardly. "So...do you want to?" 

Joshua had to process everything. His mind became dizzy as he continued to listen to Jeonghan's question over and over again before he could actually make up his mind. 

"Yes..I want to have sex with you.." Joshua says, flushing red. He never thought he would ever say that in his life. He never thought about saying it. 

Jeonghan looked at Joshua with awareness. "Are you sure? If you don't want to we don't have to. Really." Jeonghan hugged Joshua's waist, making sure the younger felt as safe as possible. 

Joshua nods, aggressively. He doesn't want to say it out loud again as he covers his face in Jeonghan's shoulder. 

"Shuji, baby, I need you to say it. I don't want you to do something you don't want.." Jeonghan says, kissing Joshua's head. 

The younger hesitated for a bit, thinking about it. Joshua takes a deep breath before talking. "Yes..Yes I want to have sex with you so don't worry. I won't regret it.." Joshua says. Saying that, Joshua immediately flushed red. "AGHHHH! That was so embarrassing!" he whined. 

Jeonghan laughed, "At least I know for sure." Jeonghan says before slipping his hands back down to Joshua's ass. 

"Ha..~" Joshua moaned breathy as Jeoenghan continued to kiss the younger. Their tongues intertwined as Jeonghan's hands were attached to Joshua's ass. 

Jeonghan takes his hands out of Joshua's pants and instead, picks Joshua up by his thighs. The younger let out a yelp as he was suddenly lifted up. He clung onto Jeonghan's shoulders, eyes widened. 

"Jeonghan...Have you done this before..?" Joshua asked, pouty, thinking that he isn't Jeonghan's first. 

"Nope. You're my first, baby." Jeonghan smiled as he carried the younger to the bedroom.

Joshua's eyes widened hearing that. His eyes glistened in happiness as he melted into Jeonghan's touch. "I'm glad...You're my first too." he says. 

The older smiled, sitting on the bed with Joshua on his lap. 

"Jeonghan.." Suddenly, Joshua moved down onto his knees, his face above Jeonghan's clothed crotch. 

"Shuji baby? What are you-" Jeonghan was interrupted by Joshua unzipping the older's pants with his teeth. "J-Jisoo.." Jeonghan blushed, seeing what Joshua is about to do. 

"I've uh...never done this before.." Joshua blushed as he pulled out Jeonghan's semi hard cock. "Jeonghan.." Joshua softly licks the side of Jeonghan's cock. "I don't know if I can do this.."

"It's okay baby. You don't have to." Jeonghan says, softly patting Joshua's hair. Hearing that, Joshua felt his heart race as he started to open his mouth wide. "Jisoo, it's okay if you ca- Ugh.." Jeonghan groaned.

Joshua was better than Jeonghan had thought he would be. As the younger sucked on Jeonghan's cock, he let out groans and moans, gripping gently on Joshua's head. "You're doing so good baby.." he says. 

"Mngh.." Joshua gagged slightly, pulling Jeonghan's cock out of his mouth. "Was that okay..?"

"It's was great." Jeonghan pulled Joshua up to his lap, pulling Joshua's pants off. He holds the younger's hips, making his way towards Joshua's hole. Jeonghan starts to finger Joshua's hole. 

"Haa..~ Jeonghan..~" Joshua moaned, holding against Jeonhan's shoulders. He gasps, feeling his prostate being hit by Jeonghan's fingers. "Jeonghan~ Ah~ Jeonghan I..I want this.." 

Joshua reaches down, holding Jeonghan's cock. 

"Impatient now are we?" Jeonghan shivered seeing the seductive look on Joshua's face. 

The older puts a condom on his cock before he pins Joshua against the bed, pressing his cock against the younger's loosened hole. "Are you ready, baby?" Jeonghan askede, stroking Joshua's face. 

"Yeah..Yeah I'm ready...Please be gentle with me.." Joshua blushed, gripping the pillow. 

Jeonghan leans in, pushing his cock slowly into Joshua as Joshua moaned loudly. The older gave Joshua some time to adjust before he starts to thrust. "Can I move?" Jeonghan asked, holding Joshua's thighs. 

"Ha...~ Yeah, yes..please move~" Joshua sounded strained. 

Hearing that, Jeonghan starts to slowly move in and out of the younger's hole. As Joshua adjusts to Jeonghan's size, Jeonghan starts going faster, making slapping noises against their bodies hitting. 

"Ahh~ J-Jeonghan yess!~" Joshua moaned loudly, wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's neck. "Jeonghan Ah~ More!~" 

Jeonghan felt lucky he could be the person to hear Joshua's gorgeous, lovely moans. They sounded like dreams to Jeonghan. 

"Oh yeah~ Moan for me, love~" Jeonghan groans as he feels Joshua tightening around his cock. The older threw Joshua's leg over his shoulder and started pounding into him. 

"Ahhh!~ Jeonghan oh!~ Thi-This position!~" Joshua moaned, eyes widening. "Ohhh!~ Yess!~" 

Jeonghan lets out breathy groans as he pounds into Joshua so fast and roughly. He lifts up the younger's shirt and started leaving kisses everywhere, biting, licking, sucking on Joshua's nipples. 

Joshua gasped, loving the sensation. "Oh yess!~ J-Jeonghan..kiss me!~" 

Jeonghan leans in and kisses Joshua, muffling Joshua's moans as the older continues thrusting into him. 

Then, the two came. Jeonghan pulled out, taking the used comdom off of his cock before looking down at how messy and lewd the younger looked. 

"Baby, you feeling alright?" Jeonghan asked, laying next to Joshua, seeing Joshua's chest rise up and down. 

"Yeah..." Joshua pants, turning to the older. "Yeah, I'm perfect. That..That was great." 

"Yeah?" Jeonghan smiles lovingly at Joshua adorable reaction. The older pulls Joshua in, hugging his waist. 

The younger rests his head against Jeonghan's shoulder. "Jeonghan, I love you." 

"I love you too, my Jisoo."

Author's Note: might be the most fluffiest smuts i have ever made but anywaysss, THIS IS PROB THE LAST BONUS OF THE SERIES!! hope u enjoyed new student! if i want to then i might make more bonuses but for now, i hope ur satisfied! ❤

🦌