CH 70

Old Man Wen had not been able to be transferred from the intensive care unit as he hadn’t shown any sign of waking up.

Even so, Shi Yunnan, Wen Yibei, Wen Yanfeng, and other people took turns staying at the door of the hospital ward to keep watch, so as to respond in a timely manner in case of an emergency.

Shi Yunnan finished his half-hour visit and came out of the intensive care unit.

Wen Yibei, who was staying outside the ward, walked up to him and asked in a low voice, “How is Grandpa?”

Shi Yunnan shook his head, “He still didn’t respond when I called him.”

Wen Yibei’s brow wrinkled for a moment before quickly loosening up. He patted his younger brother on the shoulder and comforted him, “It’s okay, no change is the greatest good news.”

Originally, Old Man Wen’s physical condition was not as good as before. The fact that they could pull him back from the gates of hell after being pushed by Wen Chenglang was already a blessing.

The two brothers sat on the resting seat behind the intensive care unit.

When Shi Yunnan thought of that bastard Wen Chenglang, he couldn’t help but ask a question through gritted teeth, “Brother, what did your lawyer friend say? Can Wen Chenglang be convicted this time?”

Wen Yibei had been keeping in touch with his lawyer friend for the past few days, “Attempting murder but insulted in injury. Initially, he was sentenced to a fixed-term imprisonment of more than three years but less than ten years. However, Song Zhiqiu also hired a lawyer, so it has not been completely settled.“

Shi Yunnan let out a sneer, “Song Zhiqiu really refused to give up until the very end. She’s not afraid that Wen Chenglang will come out without charge and make an even bigger mess.”

“How can she give up on a child whom she spoiled for 25 years?” Wen Yibei expressed his thoughts.

To him, this mother and son are beyond remedy. As long as Song Zhiqiu is still alive, she will fight for Wen Chenglang to the end.

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows, “I heard that her company is in imminent danger.”

Wen Yibei shook his head with little understanding, “Not sure, but she seems to be dragging her feet and not willing to divorce uncle. Uncle isn’t willing to share this kind of messy thing with a junior like me.”

“…..”

Shi Yunnan was silent, then he shared his thoughts, “Is she still thinking about the property of the Wen family? If she really needs money, why doesn’t she think of asking the Song family for it? After all, she is also the eldest miss of the Song family.”

Wen Yibei continued, “After the death of the Song family’s second son, everyone in the Song family fought for property and caused a lot of trouble. I once heard from Grandpa that the marriage between Song Zhiqiu and our uncle was set up by both sides, but ……”

It wasn’t until after the two got married that Old Man Wen secretly understood that the Song family had always wanted to use his prestige in the Chinese music industry to expand the popularity of their musical instruments.