Ram Madhav Malhotra

Ram Madhav Malhotra✿♡

The name is just enough to startle the whole state

The handsome billionaire CEO of Malhotra company.
Self made man with cold attitude and silent nature who respects his motherland 'Bharath Mata' more than anything.

This handsome manly figure holds the pride of their state.

He was lost in his age of 7.
He got lost in the crowd of kumbha Mela,from his parents.

But 1 day later after him walking here and there for finding his parents,the great god showed him to his uncle and aunt who lived near the area.

They have no child so they took him with them.

They raised him and provided normal education. But cause of his talents,he himself achieved high scholarships and studied more and more.

When his uncle and aunt's child born when he was 17, he was treated not more than a servant.

And in his age of 19,his family's found him and brought him with them.
It was his dadi's hardwork and love for her grandchild,bought him back.

He was a happy cheerful child but the one who entered into the Malhotra Mahal was a different person who don't like to talk much and introverted in nature.

One thing highlight about him is he is a true indian with full of passion and respect towards his religion and nation.
He loves to live like a Sanatani.

Great devotee of Mahadev.
His devotion and respect is all matters to him. He look forward at his idol,father, bestfriend,therapist and guide Lord Shiva.

He wanted a women like maa parvati. But he never expected about marriage.

How could a cold, emotionless silent person lead a relationship?

But he is a Mahadev bhakt. His idol will not let the love which is written for his dearest child,hurt by Madhav's stubborn nature.

Let the destiny itself tie them together!

୧୨      ।ॐ।        ୧୨