Chapter-2

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

"No it's ok! I'll adjust on the couch"She said

She said.
But he being the Madhav Malhotra,he shook his head and went towards bed for taking the blanket and pillow.

She stood up when he reached near her. He grabbed a blanket and pillow. He looked at her face before turning back to walk ahead.

He chuckled mentally when he noticed her expression which seems like she want to say something,but holding back.

In the next morning,Radha opened her eyes when the warm sunlight directly feathered her face.
She blinked her eyes to adjust with the light.
She looked around to find the curtains of windows opposite to the bed opened,and a manly sleeping figure on the couch.
She frowned a little seeing a man in her room,but then the fact she is married now,clicked on her mind.
She face palmed and stood up from the bed. Sitting on the edge of bed,she rubbed her eyes with the back of
her palm.

Exiting the bathroom after taking a bath she tucked the pallu of her saree, infront.
Towel is wrapped around her hair and made on a bun.

Water is dripping from her baby hairs making her more beautiful.

Her side waist is exposed as she have tucked the pallu infront.

She looked at Madhav who is still sleeping.

It's just early morning so she decided to not wake him up.

After doing a little makeup and settling her white floral sleeveless saree,she untied her hair from the towel.

Braiding it beautifully,she gently threw it back from her shoulder.
She took a thin ornament from the table and placed it on her middle hair partition and locked the hook with some strands of hair behind.
Taking a pinch of Sindoor from the little wooden pot with her ring finger,she placed it on her hair line .

Madhav slowly opened his eyes and removed his arm which was resting on his face.
He blinked twice and sat up without laziness.
That is Ram Madhav Malhotra!

He rubbed his eyes a little and looked around.
His eyes stopped at a particular sight.

A beautiful lady getting ready infront of the mirror.
He stared at her who is back facing him, for some seconds.

A strong hit of Deja Vu waved inside him.
He froze for a second cause of some strange but utterly familiar feeling.
Or maybe emotion!

He stared at her for getting what is the familiarity.
He felt like he had spent moments like this before, but the situation is not the thing but the girl infront of him.
An universe is visible in her,or like revolving around her.