01 | ✵ | in the hand of god |✵ |

★ -- edited version of the first chapter. --★

✵ | over a century before Ragnarok. | ✵

Footsteps thud against the sand, followed by soft pants. A sickly god walks-- barely
Even walking straight. His breaths come in shorts gasps and exhales as he slowly encounters the once small so sickly village he had been going to for over 20 years. He soon reached the village. Not being able to handle the truth of what he saw. Mankind was terrible. That day, what he saw.... No, it scarred him for life. His half lidded scanned the village's streets. Humans were greedy. They didn't thank enough. They only took and took and took. Poor Zero. Why him? Why must human kind be so so cruel? So many slaves on leashes. Golden luxuries. Meat. They were enjoying themselves. Suddenly, someone pushed him aside, making him fall onto the rough sand of the ground. He let out a 'yelp!' sound before plummeting to the ground. "Get out of the way, street rat." The voice growled, two squeaky-ish voices laughing along. Zero moved his head from the ground, looking up to the culprits whom tripped him. It was a man. A man decorated in gold and jewelry. But that face.... Oh. Was it the child he healed oh so long ago?... "You grew up..." Zerofuku couldn't help but crack a pitiful smile. maybe he wouldn't be like the others?.... The man gave him a shocked look look, before scoffing. "Take a bath, u rat." The man said, turning away as the two women behind him laughed. They walked away, kicking back sand in his eyes. Zerofuku felt his chest tighten with despair. Why were they so cruel? Hadn't he helped the village? Suddenly-- a familiar soft voice entered his hear space. "Are you okay, zerofuku?" Zero moved his head up again, glancing at the person whom had called his name. His eyes softened. It was one of his god friends. (Y/N). (Y/N) And Zerofuku had known eachother since the existence of time. As they were technically put together as a 'duo'.  " What happened?" (Y/N). Gasps, horrified by Zero's condition. "D-dont worry.... Please.. just-- " Zerofuku frowns with a deep sigh. The dark cracks along his porcelain skin emanate a deathly scent-- which only makes the sting of hurt and betrayal tighten within Zero's heart. Why.... Why... Just why. Why must he suffer for nothing?
(Y/N) Scans their surroundings, his expression Stern. " Zerofuku... You knew not to tamper with the lives of the sick. I know it's terrible. But in a environment without cats, rats thrive through the cracks of humanity. Why, zero?" (Y/N) Was concerned. He could feel the heartache of Zero's heart, and now the damage was done. He also felt angry. But most of all... Pity.

" I... Just couldn't bear the fact that the innocent must suffer with famine and illness... I f-forgot the codes of our service. " All gods of help and care such as Zerofuku and (Y/N) had codes to insure that population of humanity stays balanced. And this village just showed what happens when you help too much.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). "

Zerofuku managed to mutter out.

"No. I'm sorry for you. Zero. "

(Y/N) Felt only pity and sadness. Offenders of the code couldn't be healed nor helped. So (Y/N) just... Had to let Zerofuku die. He wanted to heal zero. He did want to. But now... He could only try to end his misery.

"守護者としての義務として、私はここに規範を破る者の叫びを黙らせる!"

(Y/N)'s chants are interrupted by the angry cry of Zerofuku, which suprised him. Zerofuku somehow had managed to escape. Yet... It was so quick Michi didn't even notice. In the blink of a eye--- (Y/N) was smashed into the ground with a 'crack!' he cries out in pain, his six  wings going limp. Zerofuku felt livid. How dare humanity and his own kin treat him this way? How dare he be trampled around like a piece of useless scarves of clay? Revenge..... Punishment... Zerofuku became a monster that day. (Y/N) Had barely escaped alive and if it wasn't for Buddha... He'd be deceased.

✵| present day. One day before the Ragnarok match.| ✵

It was now present day. One day before the great Ragnarok Match. (Y/N), God of Humanity and Kindness,
(はい/いいえ) (いいえ/いいえ)) Walked before the huge golden doors of the main observation room of the gods. He was invited to watch the first round with the gods because they found it all amusing over how angry (Y/N) had became over this whole agreement. He loved humanity. And belived they could change. Yet had no say to the whole agreement.  "Ah! Finally, our guest. Welcome-- God of humanity."
Zeus (雷の神、神々、そして) snickered, of course finding it amusing of how angry (Y/N) seemed. He was a plaything of the higher-ups, especially Poseidon. Even if the God of the Sea never admitted his obsession. "Hiya, Zeus. How are ya?"

(Y/N) Sighs deeply-- his Six almost seraphimic wings tucking against the back of his lower back. He sits down onto his wooden seat, specially made for him by his many secret admirers. All the High-ups of Olympus were there. Expect one. Hades, of course. (Y/N) had a pout on his face-- noticing that hades wasn't there. Sure, Hades was the God of the Underworld and such. But still... He and (Y/N) were good friends. Despite the sexual intimacy of their relationship.

–––––––––––––––––––––––

✵ | weirdo speaks! | ✵
––––––––––––
author's note.
––––––
I actually rewrote this whole fuckin' chapter. Welp. I'm back, bitches. For the millionth time. So.. I'm gonna edit this whole book. Enjoy this first intro chapter.

Cya fellow Records Of Ragnarok simps !

–––––––––✵ ragnarok secrets ! ✵–––––––––
(Y/N) is a angeling. A hybrid of a god and a Seraphim. He was the product of a love affair between a lower ranking god and a High ranking seraphim. His mother's name was Michikatsu, and his Father's name was Yumi.

–––––––––––––––––––––––
1016 words.

–––––––––––––––––––––––