05| ✵ | built up anger| ✵ |

(btw, this is a lil Timeskip. Like three days later from the last chapter.)

| ✵ | Lu Bu's P.o.v | ✵ |

I lean against the tall oak tree, feeling the scent of the sweet morning breeze go by my nose. A small smile is present--- and a peaceful expression I've never felt before settles deep in my heart. The only sounds I hear are the soft morning chirps of the birds and the soft hums of a certain person running their hands through my hair. And that person was someone i considered my soulmate, (Y/N) (L/N). It was a few weeks after the battle between me and that son of a bitch Thor, and I heard another battle commenced.

But all I could focus on now was him. I've never felt this way before yet... it was very strange and foreign to me but... I was happy to let it stay in my heart. The God of Kindness was braiding my hair while chatting with me. How lucky I felt.. it was like I was in another world of peace. (Y/N) suddenly tensed up--- making me hum in confusion at the separation of his fingers to my hair.

"Uh-- hi Thor! "

My eyes widen, as i Immediately sat up. (Y/N) also stood up with a soft grin. Thor had a almost enraged look in his eyes... And it made me scoff. Though, i felt a deep jealousy burn inside me-- it made me want to kick a hole on Thor's face. I growl and clench my fists... Eager to win my past fight.

And Thor seemed to think the same thing. Me and Thor approach eachother-- with (Y/N) trying to break up the upcoming fight. But we didn't listen. We were about to throw the first punch, until (Y/N) screamed;

"STOP!"

Me and Thor stay stunned, maybe even flabbergasted. We'd never seen (Y/N) so mad. (Y/N) lowered his head while sighing.

"If you both are going to fight, fight anywhere else... Just not the garden. "