02| ✵ | the battle between human and god| ✵ |

| ✵ | third person p.o.v | ✵ |

The arena roared with Exictment, as [Y/N] sat by the humans.. [Y/N] was not excited to say the least. He wasn't the type of person to fight unless necessary. Yet, the fight somehow was necessary and unecessary at the same time. [Y/N] was rooting for the humans. He believed in peace, and killing the entire human race was not exactly 101 of peace. And plus, [Y/N] believed also that there were good humans. Of course bad ones, because what's life without some bad news? But he thought that the human race deserved a second chance. Anyways---- on with the fight.. for a moment, lü bu, one of the human fighters, locked eyes with [Y/N]. [Y/N] gave lü bu a 'you got this!' Look.. lü bu nodded, a small smile gracing the human's lips.

| ✵ | a hour prior to the first match of Ragnarok | ✵ |

Lü bu sat against a tree in the garden, his eyes closed. He was to try something his general said he should, find the peace in quiet. Suddenly, a tap was on his shoulder. He turned around, being face with a male swinging on a tree branch using his ankles.
"Hello. You are one of the human fighters, correct?"
[Y/N] asked, his tone gentle.
"Yes?..."
Lü bu raised a brow.
"Well nice to meet you, I'm [Y/N] [M/N] [L/N]. The god of kindness, friendliness, and angelings."
[Y/N] jumped from the tree, now sitting next to lü bu. Lü bu could admit, [Y/N] was very attractive.. with (H/L) (H/C) hair, And majestic yet hypnotic (E/C) eyes..
"Don't worry, I'm not on neither's side for fighting.."
He said, a small smile on his face.
"Oh. Okay. Well-- I'm lü bu."
Lü bu had a small blush on his cheeks.. I mean-- don't blame him, what would you do if a attractive, somewhat cute guy sat really close to you?
Lü bu sighed, as [Y/N] hummed to himself. He leaned into lü bu's face, studying his features. Lü bu blushed harder.
"Please win. I know what Thor's like. So please, be careful.."
Lü bu looked away, his cheeks a bright red.
"Fine... But I'm only doing it for you."

-----------------------

✵ | weirdo speaks! | ✵
------------
author's note.
------

Hey-YO!
So 🦶💋

I am going to try to make this book better. I mean-- I think my writting has improved? But yeah--- I'm working on the lore, and I'm still searching for a good title of this FUCKING book. Anywhores,
Thank y'all for 31 followers !!!! AAAAA

I can't believe we reached this milestone! Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. And another thing...6.94k reads???! What the actual fuck--- how did a fucking shitty book like this get 6k reads?? I am so so so shocked. WE ARE ALMOST AT 10K. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK??? thank. Y'all. So. MUCH!!!! AAAA. Six thousand thanks to you all. I cannot describe how grateful I feel. Anygays, y'all fellow RoR simps have a great day/night/evening/morning. Love y'all

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋🥰🥰🥰‼️‼️‼️❣️❣️❣️💋💋🥵🥵😘😘😘💍💍❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️💘💘💝💝🌹🌹🌹❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍🏳️‍🌈!!!!

---------✵ ragnarok secrets ! ✵---------
A certain green-haired god watched in jealousy lü bu, and [Y/N].

-----------------------
578 words.

-----------------------