random Snatcher explanation

"To understand what happened to subcon, you must understand what happened to the Prince, and to understand what happened him, one must understand what happened to Vanessa."

"The common story is that there was a misunderstanding, and the I was the Prince, the story that's in YOUR storybook."

"When time rifts give storybooks, they always tell the right story but, I had my minions check each one and change it to the common story."

"What actually happened it different, way different."

"It all starts with the being at the end of time, once he had destroyed all connections time didn't last that long. It only started to continue once Tim reconnected the time keeper planet."

"However in the endless time before that, the being only slept, not much else to do, but eventually dreams turned into nightmares. Eventually those nightmares managed to manifest the being to a book."

"This happened over the course of billions of years. When time continued, the book fell in the thriving, colorful, and alive subcon."

"The book ultimately found it's way to the royal library, and corrupted the bloodline.

"Now fast forward to not to long after I split from crane, the princess Vanessa was very miserable."

"Her father suicided 3 years ago and  her Fiance ran away a year before."

"Nobody had seen her smile since, but that's where the Prince comes in."

"Ian Bloodsworth, was a hard working man, worked 20 hours everyday, his mother was very sick and she meant the world to him."

"It's where most of the money went, along with food and house management."

"Despite that he was a headstrong and annoying selfless always putting other's needs before his and had ann-."

"For some reason I always thought he would be a golden retriever boy." Hat commented.

"Wait the Prince could fight." Bow asked.

"Ian bloodsworth." Crane sighed,"number 3".

"WAIT WHAT". The girls shouted simultaneously..

"He was great friends with crane, when he disappeared with Vanessa who was number 5 thanks to Ian he always assumed it was subcon was the reason". Thor explained.

"Hold so your saying that Vanessa used to be part of our society, that insane ice girl" bow asked.

"That was he-".

"I WAS TALKING" the Snatcher shouted cutting Crane off and cleared his throat.

"As I was saying he was annoyingly powerful enough to do so."

"When his mom inevitably died he was broken, like Vanessa in a state of depression, he was only half himself."

"But the fated day arrives when the two met, it was very rare to see the princess in public but she was there."

" They met, and in over one year the princess smiled."

"The town went crazy and threw celebrations, clapping Ian's back."

"Ian only talked to her because even broken his selflessness was still there."

"And they would meet more and more and smile more and more, their sadness was fading away."

"When Vanessa's mother, the queen told her daughter that she needed someone for her portrait, she picked Ian, who accepted the paintbrush and took the shortcut that's in the forest."